Use IMGburn to burn GameCube backup discs, IMGburn may very well be the
best image/ISO burning software available. Tayio Yuden or Verbatim (with the Azo dye) are
recommended, DVD +R or DVD -R can be used. If you use any other brand then
stick with the DVD -R. If you have a crappy DVD burner (factory installed burner)
then stick with DVD -R. When burning DVD +R then set book type to DVD ROM.
Do not use Verbatim Lifeseries line of media, it is junk.
- Install IMGburn
- right click on the image (ISO/gcm) file to be burned.
- select "burn using IMGburn"
- select your burning speed, I recommend 4X
- select "verify burn"
- now burn your disc
While your disc is burning (burning a DVD is very delicate)
- make sure your screen saver or virus scanner don't start running.
- do not multi task, such as run other programs or surf the web
- go get a sandwhich or something while burning, just leave your mouse alone.
If your backups are not working and you failed to use the recommended blank DVD media then do not ask why your backups are not working.