Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Ripping from wii sd to usb hdd

  1. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Its called wiihacks.dont yo get it ?Come on the whol forum is full of it

  2. #12
    Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Darkcide666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    3,719
    Thanks
    560
    Thanked 923 Times in 666 Posts
    No believe me I get it and have read the rules. Don't try that the whole site is pirates argument. It has happened several times before to much fail. LOL.
    "Hackers solve problems and build things, and they believe in freedom and voluntary mutual help." - Eric S. Raymond

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,816
    Thanks
    273
    Thanked 779 Times in 591 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bannerbomb View Post
    Its called wiihacks.dont yo get it ?Come on the whol forum is full of it


  4. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcide666 View Post
    No believe me I get it and have read the rules. Don't try that the whole site is pirates argument. It has happened several times before to much fail. LOL.
    Ok lets let it go.Thanks anyway.I am not asking you how to rip games,Just want to transfer games.get it

  5. #15
    Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Darkcide666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    3,719
    Thanks
    560
    Thanked 923 Times in 666 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bannerbomb View Post
    Ok lets let it go.Thanks anyway.I am not asking you how to rip games,Just want to transfer games.get it
    I already did you a favor and told you the answer...No. That's more than likely why richardsito eluded to ripping your retail game to your HDD. He's staff and I'm not. He also has a bit more tact than myself.
    "Hackers solve problems and build things, and they believe in freedom and voluntary mutual help." - Eric S. Raymond

  6. #16
    Retired WiiHacks Staff peire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England,Liverpool (land of the scousers)
    Posts
    6,675
    Thanks
    981
    Thanked 1,378 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10
    and wy did you post another thread on the same subject?
    thanks to bmarlo for this signature


  7. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peire View Post
    and wy did you post another thread on the same subject?
    Sorry.Thanks for deleting it.I forgot about not posting more than 1 thread on same subject.

  8. #18
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    playerkp420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,178
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 490 Times in 428 Posts
    The best way to get your store bought game onto your harddrive is to insert the disc while in your usb loader and rip. Works like a charm. Not sure how to get those pirated games on there though.

  9. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by playerkp420 View Post
    The best way to get your store bought game onto your harddrive is to insert the disc while in your usb loader and rip. Works like a charm. Not sure how to get those pirated games on there though.
    I HAVE TRIED THAT AND i KNOW THAT WORKS LIKE A CHARM.BUT IF i TRANFER LEGAL GAME TO SD CARD .CAN i THEN TRANFER THAT SD TO USB HDD CONNECTED TO WII

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Nancy the Moderator

    VWA, Game Master, News Hound
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    Red_Gh0st's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico. Sexyness: 2376
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    628
    Thanked 2,144 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    26
    Yes you can, but you need a computer. Look at the tutorials section for a guide called "loading and playing backups from usb hdd"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •