Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: game shows in disc channel but wont load with neogamma r8

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    game shows in disc channel but wont load with neogamma r8

    i have recently burnt a game and am trying to play it using neogamma r8, when i try to load the game it just says launching game and then timeout and goes back out to the neogamma menu, the game shows up in disc channel, and i have also played a different burnt game using the same type of discs, also i tried the original disc in neogamma and it worked fine,
    any help would be greatly appleciated im super lost

  2. #2
    New Member Trotter_rettorT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO USA
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts

    Us

    Quote Originally Posted by boothman69 View Post
    i have recently burnt a game and am trying to play it using neogamma r8, when i try to load the game it just says launching game and then timeout and goes back out to the neogamma menu, the game shows up in disc channel, and i have also played a different burnt game using the same type of discs, also i tried the original disc in neogamma and it worked fine,
    any help would be greatly appleciated im super lost
    Could just be a bad ISO. It happens. Also, have you tried the same copy on a different loader? I'd try NeoGamma r7, rev 14 first. R8 is still in Beta and might not yet support your game. There are a lot of people on here posting problems with r8.
    If I have helped you at all, please click the "Thanks" button. Thank you and good luck.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well i dumped the game from the wii, using dvd dumper 1.2 and i tried with neogamma r7 first and it wasnt working so i got the r8 but still no luck, i have no clue

  4. #4
    New Member Trotter_rettorT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO USA
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts

    Us

    Quote Originally Posted by boothman69 View Post
    well i dumped the game from the wii, using dvd dumper 1.2 and i tried with neogamma r7 first and it wasnt working so i got the r8 but still no luck, i have no clue
    Geez. You got me. I would have guessed it was r8 that was the problem, but I'm no expert. Is it from a different region? I'm sure you've tried it already, but in the small event that you haven't, you could mess around with the VidPatch and region settings . . . ?
    Hopefully, someone more educated on the matter than myself will show up and help you. Good luck to you. Sorry I couldn't be of any real help.
    If I have helped you at all, please click the "Thanks" button. Thank you and good luck.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    no i havent tried that, ill try that, thanks anyways!

  6. #6
    New Member Trotter_rettorT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO USA
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts

    Us

    Quote Originally Posted by boothman69 View Post
    no i havent tried that, ill try that, thanks anyways!
    Sweet. Let me know if it works.
    If I have helped you at all, please click the "Thanks" button. Thank you and good luck.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    tried switching around every setting but still nothing, thanks anyways

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i had same issue would show in disc channel but wouldnt run on neogamma r8. Easy fix go into setting for neogamma and enable it to search for patches. if this helps please hit thank you button.
    Last edited by westwind; 02-15-2010 at 12:17 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •