Nancy the Moderator
VWA, Game Master, News Hound
Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
M3 / M3i Zero / G6 DS REAL firmware 4.8e X
A new update for the M3, M3i Zero and G6 DS Real firmware has been released this update fixes game compability and some functions bug issues.
Changelog of 14-9-2010 4.8e x
1.Fix the compatibility of game 5110,5116,5123,5124,5129,5133,5135,5136,5143,5155, 5156,5158,5166,5197
2.Solve the problem of adding the soft-rest function for Game 5116,5126
3.Solve the problem of adding the RTS function for Game 5147
(game tested up to 5200)
This let users to view the game guide during game instantly.
1. Create a file name as same as the the NDS game name with the extension name in ".txt".
2. Create or copy & paste the text of the game guide into the file.
3. Make sure this .txt file has been already in the same directory of the nds game.
4. Make sure the Real Time Save function has been turnned on in the Setting Menu. (eg."RTS: LR+select" are clicked")
5. Execute the game as usual.
6. Press "L+R+Select" simultaneously during game. The RTS menu will appear then.
7. Select the "View guide" option. Press "A" to load and display the content of the .txt file.
*Note- It supports displaying both "ANSI(local code)" and "Unicode" text. To switch between ANSI or Unicode, press "X" button in the RTS menu. (For the "ANSI" text, please make sure the selected language of the M3 setting is correspond to the language of the Windows system. eg. For the Spanish Windows system, please configure the M3 language setting to Spanish.)
System 4.8e X(Europe/USA/Asia)
System 4.8e X(Japanese)
1 User Says Thank You Red_Gh0st For This Useful Post
Tags for this Thread