What and how to use the RT View Guide function?
View Guide function:
Let users to view the game guide during game instantly.
1. Create a file name as same as the the NDS game name with the extension name in ".txt".
2. Create or copy & paste the text of the game guide into the file.
3. Make sure this .txt file has been already in the same directory of the nds game.
4. Make sure the Real Time Save function has been turnned on in the Setting Menu. (eg."RTS: LR+select" are clicked")
5. Execute the game as usual.
6. Press "L+R+Select" simultaneously during game. The RTS menu will appear then.
7. Select the "View guide" option. Press "A" to load and display the content of the .txt file.
It supports displaying both "ANSI(local code)" and "Unicode" text. To switch between ANSI or Unicode, press "X" button in the RTS menu. (For the "ANSI" text, please make sure the selected language of the M3 setting is correspond to the language of the Windows system. eg. For the Spanish Window system, please configure the M3 language setting to Spanish.)
ChangeLog of 18-7-2010 4.8d x
1.Supports M3i Zero new Model:GMP-Z003;
2.Improve NDS Game-folder customization Rules;
3.Fix the compatibility of game 5051,5054,5055,5056,5057,5058,5068,5069,5074,5075, 5076,5097,5098