User Guide : How to make M3i zero work on 3DS V4.5.0-10 and DSi V1.45
News from m3i zero official site that now M3i zero can be perfectly used on 3ds and dsi latest firmware.After a long time waitting,the official finally released a update. Thanks for their hard working and following is a detailed guide on how to upgrade your m3i zero for 3ds V4.5.0 and dsi v1.45 :
User Guide :
1.download m3i zero core,if you dont know,you can google it and then you will find many download source and unzip it,open the folder and copy “System” files into your micro sd card.
2.Download updated patch M3i Zero GMP-Z003 Updater Plus 450HW and M3i Zero Core data file V4.5.0,unzip them,open the folder and then you will get these two files F_CORE and M3GUpdaterPlus_450HW.nds,copy them into your micro sd card too.
3. Insert that microSD card into the M3i Zero card.
4. Insert M3i Zero card into one of the following console (NDS, NDS Lite or NDSi NDSi(XL))
5. Power on the console and the M3 software should run up. Select the “M3GUpdaterPlus_450HW.nds” file then press [A] to launch it.
5. Just follow the instruction on the screen or press [start] twice to start the updated process.
6. The “Updating success” message will be displayed on the screen if the updated process is success.
7. After the updated process is finished, you may take out the M3i Zero, and use the Power Supply Cable to upgrade “Core data file V4.5.0″.
Note : pls insert the power supply cable with your m3i zero in right direction before connecting compture to upgrade “Core data file V4.5.0″.After connect PC,your m3i zero will turn on red light then turn off , you can unplug it 15 seconds .
8.Insert your m3i zero into your 3ds v4.5
9.Power your console,if you see this icon,then congra,you have flashed your m3i zero successfully. : )
NO OUTSIDE LINKS PLEASE. THANKS
Last edited by bmarlo; 01-14-2013 at 09:21 PM.
Reason: No outside links please. Thanks.
Hi there, I need some help.
I purchased my M3i Zero card and after many many attempts, I cannot get the card working for my 3DS European firmware Ver. 4.5.0-10E
I have tried all the possible combinations and followed the guidelines above. Nothing worked though.
When inserting the M3i Zero card into my NDS Lite, and I power up the console, the M3 does NOT run and I get a black screen with 'No system file found... Please insert system file'.
However though the system file IS indeed on the micro SD card. I copied the latest 'system' FOLDER on the micro SD card which I downloaded from the m3adapter website. (Q: Is it maybe the case that I have to copy the 'System' FILES onto the card instead of the 'System'FOLDER?)
Could someone please help me out here to get the card working?
Tags for this Thread