Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57

Thread: dkprog update

  1. #21
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noneed View Post
    Thank you so much for your help. The problem I am having though is it won't update from sw 1.0 fpga 1.0. I tried updating fpga again and even tried updating the spi again with 1,3,4 off 2 on then updating fpga again, no luck. Am I missing something?

    Works for me strange normaly if you done so have to work! but at the end you have the message done??

    What do you use a 125 or 250dat file?

    for me was 250

    Can you change light to blue on the jtag? can you read the serial Number?

  2. #22
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I can read the serial and all. It let's go through the whole process without a hiccup and says done..success at end of fpga update but when I try nsmb it crashes and configuration screen shows sw1.0 fpga1.0. I just tried the spi flash update with the chip connected and then updated the chip and this time I got sw1.0 fpga0.0 but dames results with nsmb. Will try some more when I get off work in the morning.

  3. #23
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noneed View Post
    I can read the serial and all. It let's go through the whole process without a hiccup and says done..success at end of fpga update but when I try nsmb it crashes and configuration screen shows sw1.0 fpga1.0. I just tried the spi flash update with the chip connected and then updated the chip and this time I got sw1.0 fpga0.0 but dames results with nsmb. Will try some more when I get off work in the morning.
    You update the drivekey when fgpa is 0 (is the new version) is good, i have no problem i play with all games.

    Good luck

  4. 1 User Says Thank You oskippy For This Useful Post


  5. #24
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noneed View Post
    I can read the serial and all. It let's go through the whole process without a hiccup and says done..success at end of fpga update but when I try nsmb it crashes and configuration screen shows sw1.0 fpga1.0. I just tried the spi flash update with the chip connected and then updated the chip and this time I got sw1.0 fpga0.0 but dames results with nsmb. Will try some more when I get off work in the morning.

    what is strange in my case is that after all process (and correctly done, believe me) i press 3 times in eject, i get the gamecube screen, BUT IF i get in, screen get's black and nothing shows...

    anyone with this issue? and of course, can't play nsmb, but ALL others game i have work fine.

  6. #25
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ocix33 View Post
    what is strange in my case is that after all process (and correctly done, believe me) i press 3 times in eject, i get the gamecube screen, BUT IF i get in, screen get's black and nothing shows...

    anyone with this issue? and of course, can't play nsmb, but ALL others game i have work fine.

    Try again works in the begin i had the same issue be cool

  7. #26
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noneed View Post
    I can read the serial and all. It let's go through the whole process without a hiccup and says done..success at end of fpga update but when I try nsmb it crashes and configuration screen shows sw1.0 fpga1.0. I just tried the spi flash update with the chip connected and then updated the chip and this time I got sw1.0 fpga0.0 but dames results with nsmb. Will try some more when I get off work in the morning.
    It's not only you. It took me a couple days to show the fpga 0.0, but NSMB is still crapping out after 5 mins. I'm going to borrow a buddy's of mine to see if his works. But so far everytime 5 mins and boom- black screen saying error.

  8. #27
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oskippy View Post
    Try again works in the begin i had the same issue be cool
    WEll... still having same issue, but NSMB now loads and i can play it...

    But.. ONLY the 5 minutes already reported... anyone has a sollution for this 5 minutes error?


    thank you.

  9. #28
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ocix33 View Post
    WEll... still having same issue, but NSMB now loads and i can play it...

    But.. ONLY the 5 minutes already reported... anyone has a sollution for this 5 minutes error?


    thank you.
    Try with drivekey firmware v2.1 its out today!

    Enjoy it


  10. #29
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    reprogram drive key and all nsmb now loads and plays that the lord!!!!!

  11. #30
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Has anyone been successful in updating this chip inside the WII with it unplugged. I have the 125 chip and to be successfull I need to unplug both motherbaord and DVD cables from the chip and then the Jtag will work. Otherwise the updater says it is done successful, I plug it into power and TV and nothing changes.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •