Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Config Menu?

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Config Menu?

    Hey, I got me a Autbooting DriveKey about 2 days ago and I put it in, come to find out I guess the cable got messed up, so I got a new cable. The chip lights up and all that good stuff, does it's job as needed. Now i'm trying to get access to the config menu. I know how to. I usually make it to the Disc channel part. So here's how I do it. I turn my Wii on, hit A to pass the health warning screen, click the Disc channel. Now my method literally works everytime. I just keep hitting the Eject button fairly quickly until I see the Disc icons spinning on the channel. Now I click start and it takes me to my Wii Gator gamecube backup launcher? and it goes nowhere after that... My Wii was previously soft modded if that's the problem, let me know a fix please. My reason for disabling autobooting is that it's annoying when not needed and I have brick protection out the butthole. I have Bootmii installed as Boot2 and I have a complete NAND backup. Any advice?

  2. #2
    New Member DarkM0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    I'm right here!
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanobytez View Post
    Hey, I got me a Autbooting DriveKey about 2 days ago and I put it in, come to find out I guess the cable got messed up, so I got a new cable. The chip lights up and all that good stuff, does it's job as needed. Now i'm trying to get access to the config menu. I know how to. I usually make it to the Disc channel part. So here's how I do it. I turn my Wii on, hit A to pass the health warning screen, click the Disc channel. Now my method literally works everytime. I just keep hitting the Eject button fairly quickly until I see the Disc icons spinning on the channel. Now I click start and it takes me to my Wii Gator gamecube backup launcher? and it goes nowhere after that... My Wii was previously soft modded if that's the problem, let me know a fix please. My reason for disabling autobooting is that it's annoying when not needed and I have brick protection out the butthole. I have Bootmii installed as Boot2 and I have a complete NAND backup. Any advice?
    you need to go to the disk channel and press eject 3 times. wait for the discs to spin. if they dont, try again

    |Neogamma|Gamecube Backup Launcher|USB Loader GX|Priiloader|Drivekey|

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    No no, you must of misread somewhere, it shows up. I see it and stuff. But I click start when it shows the Gamecube thing and all it does is takes me to a backuploader (WiiGator) Then does nothing after that.

  4. #4
    New Member DarkM0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    I'm right here!
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanobytez View Post
    No no, you must of misread somewhere, it shows up. I see it and stuff. But I click start when it shows the Gamecube thing and all it does is takes me to a backuploader (WiiGator) Then does nothing after that.
    my bad i did misread. have you installed any cIOS to make backup gamecube games run?

    |Neogamma|Gamecube Backup Launcher|USB Loader GX|Priiloader|Drivekey|

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Umm, just the required stuff to actually run the gamecube backups, mios I think? Correct me if I'm wrong on that.

  6. #6
    New Member DarkM0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    I'm right here!
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanobytez View Post
    Umm, just the required stuff to actually run the gamecube backups, mios I think? Correct me if I'm wrong on that.
    what does it say at the gamecube launcher?
    Last edited by DarkM0d; 03-08-2010 at 04:01 PM.

    |Neogamma|Gamecube Backup Launcher|USB Loader GX|Priiloader|Drivekey|

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    It just says the launcher's name, nothing else.
    Last edited by Nanobytez; 03-08-2010 at 09:51 PM.

  8. #8
    New Member DarkM0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    I'm right here!
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanobytez View Post
    It just says the launcher's name, nothing else.
    and you do not have any disks in the wii when drivekey will allow you to go to the disk channel correct?

    |Neogamma|Gamecube Backup Launcher|USB Loader GX|Priiloader|Drivekey|

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Correct I'm thinking remove the launcher and cmios?

  10. #10
    New Member DarkM0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    I'm right here!
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanobytez View Post
    Correct I'm thinking remove the launcher and cmios?
    you can try that

    |Neogamma|Gamecube Backup Launcher|USB Loader GX|Priiloader|Drivekey|

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •