Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 71

Thread: D2Sun bugs and issues

  1. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by syst3merror View Post
    try jumper settings K1, 2, 3 OFF and just K4 ON. this would be usa chip d2c


    I tried the OFF, OFF, OFF, ON(D2C) and also the On, OFF, OFF, ON(d2e) and ofcourse the (D2C2) ON, ON, Off, ON does not work.

    For something new this time when i checked i was able to see a red flickering light on the modchip. It was flickering as if a harddrive is doing something and you can see a flickering light on the computer CPU tower.


    please if any of the genuises can find out something, I will really appreciate it.

    Thanks

  2. #32
    Junior Member WiiModz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 25 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pan10202002 View Post
    I tried the OFF, OFF, OFF, ON(D2C) and also the On, OFF, OFF, ON(d2e) and ofcourse the (D2C2) ON, ON, Off, ON does not work.

    For something new this time when i checked i was able to see a red flickering light on the modchip. It was flickering as if a harddrive is doing something and you can see a flickering light on the computer CPU tower.


    please if any of the genuises can find out something, I will really appreciate it.

    Thanks
    sounds like a bad chip to be honest. I've installed MANY of those chips and once in a while i'll get a chip or two that, no matter what setting i try, i'll get either no drvie response at all or drive response with a red flickering LED light. send your chip back to wherever you got it is my suggestion. if you can't do that for whatever reason, then contact me...we can work something out...

  3. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiModz View Post
    sounds like a bad chip to be honest. I've installed MANY of those chips and once in a while i'll get a chip or two that, no matter what setting i try, i'll get either no drvie response at all or drive response with a red flickering LED light. send your chip back to wherever you got it is my suggestion. if you can't do that for whatever reason, then contact me...we can work something out...


    I am going to try wire install and if that does not work i will try and send it back, and if tht does not work i hope you will help me.

    Thanks

  4. #34
    Junior Member WiiModz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 25 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pan10202002 View Post
    I am going to try wire install and if that does not work i will try and send it back, and if tht does not work i hope you will help me.

    Thanks

    sorry, i thought you had tried a wired install already. definitely do that first. if you still have no luck then get in touch with me and we'll work something out.

  5. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    D2sun 1.3a

    i have solderless version on wiiclip and when installed drive not working
    If i remove its fine
    Do i need to change any jumpers, If so how do you do this.. Very new to all this
    Thanks
    Paul

  6. #36
    Wiihacks Recommended
    Pro Installer/Store
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
    What wii version do you have? D2B, D2C, D2E? You need to solder the K jumpers depending on what Wii you have.
    .-={ ¤ UpgradeYourConsole.net ¤ UpgradeYourConsole Webstore ¤ Phone: 509-643-4306 ¤ }=-.

  7. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i have GC2-D2B..
    How do i solder the jumpers., Very new to this and nervous
    P
    THANKS for the fast reply

  8. #38
    Wiihacks Recommended
    Pro Installer/Store
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
    D2B Pal: K1, K3, K4 - Down, K4 - Up
    D2B USA: K1, K3 - Down, K2, K4 - Up
    D2B JPN: K1, K4 - Down, K2, K3 - Up
    .-={ ¤ UpgradeYourConsole.net ¤ UpgradeYourConsole Webstore ¤ Phone: 509-643-4306 ¤ }=-.

  9. #39
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks
    So i just add solder to those spots on the chip...
    Will this short them then
    THANKS AGAIN
    P

  10. #40
    Wiihacks Recommended
    Pro Installer/Store
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Yes, you will short those specific points for Up
    .-={ ¤ UpgradeYourConsole.net ¤ UpgradeYourConsole Webstore ¤ Phone: 509-643-4306 ¤ }=-.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •