Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 71

Thread: D2Sun bugs and issues

  1. #21
    Wiihacks Recommended
    Pro Installer/Store
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
    Try a wired install and see what happens.

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi, i recently got my wii chipped with the d2sun v1.5 with the switch. so, far it's been working good and reading all burnt dics. the only issue i have been having is that sometimes, when i eject a disc, and try to put another one in, the wii doesn't want to take the other disc. therefore i have to power off and start it up again for the wii to want to take the disc i am putting in. is this a known problem with modded wii's or is this just my problem? any help would be appreciated.

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I had a similar problem with my v3 Sun, and to fix it, I just re-seated the WiiClip - I didn't mean to fix it, it just sorta fixed itself!

    However, my problem is that I can't get the Sun V3 to work at all.. won't read burnt discs or anything (as described in my other thread).

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SlipStreamSVT View Post
    Hi, i recently got my wii chipped with the d2sun v1.5 with the switch. so, far it's been working good and reading all burnt dics. the only issue i have been having is that sometimes, when i eject a disc, and try to put another one in, the wii doesn't want to take the other disc. therefore i have to power off and start it up again for the wii to want to take the disc i am putting in. is this a known problem with modded wii's or is this just my problem? any help would be appreciated.
    Have the exact same issue on an instal i just did, worls perfect but after eject you have to power off the wii if you want it to ezcept another disc?,, surely it can't be a bad connection as it plays the games?, mine is a wired install. 7 wire. v3

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wiimustmod View Post
    Have the exact same issue on an instal i just did, worls perfect but after eject you have to power off the wii if you want it to ezcept another disc?,, surely it can't be a bad connection as it plays the games?, mine is a wired install. 7 wire. v3
    Ok this problem is intermittent, loads a disc after ejecting one some times, it seems this is down to firmware bug?, what do you guys think, i really want to have to break open the wii again and resolder. Anyone?

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    d2sun 1.31A+V12clip

    guys,
    In continuation of my earlier post, i tried after cleaning the mod chip, but got the same results. My cd/dvd still does not run, It runs after i takeout the mod chip.

    I am posting the photographs so if anyone can help me. I would like to thank them advance.











    uploaded to desiupload so to see bigger pics click on the links.

    Thanks

  7. #27
    Member
    ~WiiHacks ★WiiWare/VC Guy★ ~

    syst3merror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 581 Times in 64 Posts
    Just guessing because I'm not TOOOO sure, but the GC2-D1A is the d2c2 chip right? So that means jumpers K1 K2 K3 and K4 need to be ON and it looks like K3 is OFF right? Again, I'm still learning so I could be wrong.

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My mod is soldered, i think it's afrimware problem, any sugestions?

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by syst3merror View Post
    Just guessing because I'm not TOOOO sure, but the GC2-D1A is the d2c2 chip right? So that means jumpers K1 K2 K3 and K4 need to be ON and it looks like K3 is OFF right? Again, I'm still learning so I could be wrong.


    if you put all on in a d2c2 it becomes a korean version and mine is US, so i dont think it would work.

  10. #30
    Member
    ~WiiHacks ★WiiWare/VC Guy★ ~

    syst3merror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 581 Times in 64 Posts
    try jumper settings K1, 2, 3 OFF and just K4 ON. this would be usa chip d2c

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •