*Possible* fix to the Eject issues
So I received my V3 for my DMS board a few days ago. And since then, I've been having some eject issues. Anyways, tonight it would not work anymore so I opened it up, messed around yet nothing changed. Then I booted up the 1.5 Firmware disk and even though the firmware that came with the Chip was already 1.5, I did a force update with the utility disk. After that, I toggled this setting:
Region patcher: OFF
Everything else: DEFAULT
Since then all my ejects haven't had a problem. Try this and let me know if it works for you.
D2pro9 V3 HW 2.2 FW 1.5
Retired Staff Member
That's great information, thanks.
Tags for this Thread