This application basically provides a GUI for working with hard disk drives that have been formatted to the WBFS file system. This is a cross platform 32/64bits (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux/Unix like) alternative to WBFS Manager.
Download - Windows installer 1.0.3
Download - OS X Universal Bundle 1.0.3
source - qwbfs - Project Hosting on Google Code
- Listing of games with titles, sizes and codes.
- Drag-and-drop support for adding multiple files at once to the WBFS drive.
- Easy to use interface which also reports available, total and used disk space at a glance.
- Batch processing of multiple ISOs.
- Rename discs on the WBFS drive.
- Multilingual support (currently only english is available)
- Indirect Drive-To-Drive transferring and cloning
- Batch extraction and deletion
- Channel Creation (NEW)
- Using libwbfs directly to achieve greater flexiblity.
- Use a separate worker thread to improve responsiveness when doing IO operations.
- Qt 4.5.0 minimum (bundled with mac os x & windows packages)
- OpenSSL (bundled with mac os x & windows packages)
- A brain
- A chair
- Some fingers
- Install using setup.
- Plug in the hard drive or USB stick.
- Run the application.
- Choose the correct drive letter.
- Click Load. (If you haven't already formatted the disk to WBFS, you can do that by clicking Format).
- You should now see any backups on the drive on the right hand side.
- You can drag and drop ISO files from Windows Explorer onto the left hand side or you can browse the file system in the left hand view.
- Click the Process the import list button to copy them over to the WBFS drive.
Last edited by Stomp_442; 06-19-2010 at 03:02 PM.
Kinda slow ? or is it just me ?
I haven't used it, yet. What WBFS tool were you using for Mac before?
Version 1.1.0 of QWBFS manager released.
hmmm....had a thought. can it handle 500+ titles?
or you reckon I should ask this in their Google code?
[ 4.0U ]-[ cIOS 38 r17 ]-[ Priiloader 0.3b (rev48)]-[ BootMii as boot2 ]-[ HBC 1.0.8 ]-[ WiiFlow 2.2 r414 ]-[ Triiforce MRC SS v10b ]-[ Savegame Manager GX r79 ] [UAE Wii/Snes9x GX/Wii64/SDL MAME Wii/DOSBox Wii/GxGeo ]
It is said an expert is someone who has made all the mistakes. I don't want to be a Wii expert then..thanks to everyone at WiiHacks
No it can't. It's a libwbfs limit when formatted using 512 sectors.
You will have to format your hd with bigger sector size, but i don't know if it will be supported by usb loader on wii.
And yes, questions regarding the software are better to drop on the google code discussion, i will no longer check all wii forums, cause it take me too much time
Will definitely be giving this a try on OS X in a bit.. Since Im still on Tiger 10.4 I can only use an older command line version of wbfs and it has a nice tendency to corrupt ISO's copied over..
My Mac's got more storage space then my Windows laptop and its a pain in the butt copying 4+GB ISO's over the network between the two to use the Win WBFS Manager..