Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Mymenuify theme

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Talking Mymenuify theme

    Where can i download this theme for 4.1e wii?



    Its so cool :P
    Last edited by ozzt; 10-09-2009 at 01:11 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Retired Staff
    davepm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,561
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 2,059 Times in 831 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    ...meh....was wrong
    Last edited by davepm; 01-10-2010 at 09:37 PM.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hehe funny, but seriously i want that theme :P

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,162
    Thanks
    528
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 418 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Themes can be dangerous and if you brick your Wii trying to install one thats your own fault.

  5. 1 User Says Thank You Favs For This Useful Post


  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ok, but i want that theme...

  7. #6
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Pob3008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    6,818
    Thanks
    882
    Thanked 2,082 Times in 1,478 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Favs View Post
    Themes can be dangerous and if you brick your Wii trying to install one thats your own fault.
    Is there anyone who is making these for v4.2e?

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,784
    Thanks
    787
    Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,262 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    ?How is this not clear? Themes=Fail. Now, go back to that Rick Rolled site and watch it untill you change your mind about themes.

  9. 1 User Says Thank You junkmail For This Useful Post


  10. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by junkmailturds View Post
    ?How is this not clear? Themes=Fail. Now, go back to that Rick Rolled site and watch it untill you change your mind about themes.
    i would also like to know if anyone out there knows where i might find themes that will work with 4.2u. yes, i understand that themes could brick my Wii, just as any of the mods discussed on this and many other forums. i think anyone smart enough to mod their own Wii can understand this as wii see this *warning* before nearly every step wii take when modding. so, if there is anyone out there that can answer any of the aforementioned questions (that again is answer, not comment on), your time and information would be greatly appreciated.

  11. #9
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Pob3008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    6,818
    Thanks
    882
    Thanked 2,082 Times in 1,478 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by madhatter13 View Post
    i would also like to know if anyone out there knows where i might find themes that will work with 4.2u. yes, i understand that themes could brick my Wii, just as any of the mods discussed on this and many other forums. i think anyone smart enough to mod their own Wii can understand this as wii see this *warning* before nearly every step wii take when modding. so, if there is anyone out there that can answer any of the aforementioned questions (that again is answer, not comment on), your time and information would be greatly appreciated.
    Here is a link - RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting - Here is what u have to do -

    WiiHacks.com does not recommend the use of custom themes so follow these at your own risk!!

    1.Unrar the MYM file.
    2.Open MyMenu
    3.In the first box, put the 000000xx.app from the unrared folder
    4.In the second one put the desired .mym file from the unrared folder.
    5. Click "Create MyMenu"
    6. Rename the file created to "whatever".csm
    7. Put this wherever in your SD Card
    8. Now put your "mymenuify" in your apps folder in your SD card
    9. Start homebrew then start mymenuify
    10. Navigate to wherever you put the .csm file and install it

    Higher risk of bricking with this than any other mods u will have been doing. I have not tried this myself due to the risk and the relative pointlessness of it. Have bootmii as boot2 (highly recommended) or preloader. Goodluck.
    Last edited by Favs; 01-07-2010 at 11:00 PM. Reason: add text

  12. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hello,

    I have a questions about themes...

    I have 4.1U
    Bootmii/boot2
    cIOS38-rev14
    Softmod (from this site)
    hardmod - Wiikey

    I managed to install a theme on my Wii. My question is as follows...

    If I ever decide to:
    a) upgrade to say 4.2 or 4.x whenever down the road.
    OR
    b) if I decide to install programs like Priiloader (or any other files or IOS updated) on my wii.

    Do I need to remove the Theme and restore the system menu before I do this? Just curious. I didnt know that they could be so deadly!

    Thanks in advance!

    Joel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •