WBFS Manager 3.0
This application basically provides a GUI for working with hard disk drives that have been formatted to the WBFS file system.
- Listing of games with titles, sizes and codes.
- Drag-and-drop support for adding multiple files at once to the WBFS drive.
- Easy to use interface which also reports available, total and used disk space at a glance.
- Batch processing of multiple ISOs.
- Rename discs on the WBFS drive.
- Multilingual support
- French, courtesy of TheCrach
- Italian and Perugino, courtesty of cerocca
- German, courtesy of BarbaxX
- Spanish, courtesy of dgtor
- Dutch, courtesy of villadelfia
- Chinese (Traditional), courtesy of IvanChen
- Homebrew Channel entry creation
- Indirect Drive-To-Drive transferring and cloning
- Automatic RAR archive extraction
- Batch extraction and deletion
- Exporting list of games on drive to a .CSV
- Ability to use more than one cover directory
- Channel Creation (NEW)
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (the installer will prompt you to automatically download and install it if you don't already have it.)
- Install using setup.
- Plug in the hard drive or USB stick.
- Run the application.
- Choose the correct drive letter.
- Click Load. (If you haven't already formatted the disk to WBFS, you can do that by clicking Format).
- You should now see any backups on the drive on the left hand side.
- You can drag and drop ISO files from Windows Explorer onto the right hand side or you can click the browse button.
- Click the Add to Drive button to copy them over to the WBFS drive.
Completed Future Plans
- Using libwbfs directly to achieve greater flexiblity.
- Use a separate worker thread to improve responsiveness when doing IO operations.
- UnRar functionality to automatically UnRar files and add the iso to the WBFS drive.
Remaining Future Plans (Cancelled)
- ISO library
- Additional info from ISO (Game image shown in Disc Channel,...)
DISCLAIMER (Borrowed from Waninkoko, hopefully he won't mind )
THIS APPLICATION COMES WITH NO WARRANTY AT ALL, NEITHER EXPRESS NOR IMPLIED.
I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR WII CONSOLE
BECAUSE OF IMPROPER USAGE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
oh hell yeah that is hell sweet. i been waiting for a version like this. this will be great. it would be could if the next release can incorporate a hdd detection system that will tell u if the drive is compatible, i been through a few drives. already. i got a fair few laptop drives laying around and went through about 5 before i found on that worked. the usb hdd list did not even list my hitachi drives on there, or my samsung drives.
Any chance of the x64 version as this wont install for me it says it's only for 32bit windows.
u cant change the compatibility mode to run in x32 mode ?
I grabbed this, and although I don't know why it works better than 2.5, it just does, so really happy. Also this works on X64 as well.
when running Windows 7 RC build 7100 x64 I get the 64 bit error as well, though the error message is backwards:
"This installer is for the 64-bit version of WBFS Manager 3.0, you are running a 32-bit operating system. Please download and install the 32-bit version of WEFS Manager 3.0."
Compatibility mode only allows you to run as a previous operating system version, not a platform. ie: Vista SP1, XP SP3, XP SP2, Win2k, etc and not specifically as i386 or amd64, etc.
Anyone fine a work around?
So this is a program used on your computer to load up wii iso's to a hard drive and then use theam on the wii???
i dont understand what im doing wrong when i try to load off my hd it says error loading subsystem ret error -1 or -6? do i need a diff x hd??
Originally Posted by driedger
This is the official download site for both 32 and 64 updated to version 3.01
WBFS Manager - Release: WBFS Manager 3.0
Its ok :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d