Admin / Super Mod
Gecko v220.127.116.11 Released by brkirch
This new version of Gecko a Nintendo Wii operating System that allows you to use cheat codes in your games, boot imports in the video mode you select and use a new GPF patch for customizing your gaming experience. Gecko works by itself, but when combined with a USB Gecko allows you to "hack" your own games by creating your own codes, replacing textures, taking screen shots and a lot more
(not the original skin...we added it)
- Moved rebooter to a menu item
- Fixed a bug that prevented the codes and patch folder from being found if in data/gecko
- Fixed a bug that caused a core dump if background.png is in the root directory of the SD card
- Language and video mode settings from WiiRD are now used if a game is started from WiiRD
- Fixed a rebooter bug that caused the currently inserted game disc not to show up in the disc channel
- Added channel loading with hooks, channel menu supports same database.txt format as AnyTitle Deleter MOD to replace the channel IDs with channel names (put database.txt at the root of the SD card)
- Ocarina works on channels
- ELF/DOL loading from geckoload now works
- Optionally the directory data/gecko can contain the codes folder, patch folder, gameconfig.txt, config.dat, and background.png instead of the root of the SD card
- GC memory cards are no longer detected as a USB Gecko
- Changed how exit works; if a loader other than the homebrew channel was used (or an old version of the HBC) it will return to the system menu
- Fixed a text overlapping bug that would happen if a disc error occurs and Ocarina is on
Last edited by ModderMan; 04-29-2009 at 06:27 PM.
Wiihacks Super Mod / Admin
8 Users Say Thank You to ModderMan For This Useful Post
"Error Loading Menu" before press B to reboot or selecting "Launch Rebooter".
I doesn't want downgrade the firmware. I prefer stay with Waninkoko's 4.0 firmware, ok.
The app "Menu Loader" doesn't work after install Waninkoko's 4.0 firmware.
I want boot the system menu to play imported original games without use GeckoOS directly. I prefer start in the disc channel!! I was used the "Menu Loader" (it's the better to me) to boot with alternate config system menu to read imported original games!! Now, with 4.0 Waninkoko, the Menu Loader doesn't work!!
Help me, plz!!
PS: I am Brazilian, okay... sorry my bad english... :/
wrong area post
mods please note this.
does this one comes with #002 fix natively?
No read DVD, what more need install?
GUYS! help me! im surrounded!
lol Yea, whats up with the spam???? Anyway, thanks for this. I'm pretty new to this, will this boot any game? It says imports, does that mean it will play PAL games on an NTSC system? Also, does it have the fix for 002?
yes, it will play pal on ntsc, etc. i think it has 002 fix.
SOMEONE CLOSE THIS THREAD
I can't visit usbgecko.com ?? why??