Mighty Channels is a channel loader for Wii that uses Waninkoko's cIOS NAND
emulator. It loads your SD card or USB device like if it was your Wii's NAND,
so you can play your purchased Wii Shop Channel titles from your SD card or
your USB HDD!
It's completely based on [triiforce - triiForce a open source channel loader - Google Project Hosting
* Minimalist & fast GUI
* Downloads images [http://wiitdb
* A button: play game
* 1 button: configure game
* 2 button: sort games by system
* B button: sort games at your own
* HOME button: Home menu
* Requires d2x cIOSs
Prepare virtual NAND
Mighty Channels requires a virtual NAND to load channels. There are different
methods to get a copy of our real NAND and turn into into a virtual one for
* Method 1: Extract it directly with Simple FS Dumper 0.42 (using Full mode)
* Method 2: Extract a NAND copy made by BootMii with ShowMiiWads
Both methods will give you a list of files and directories that we will have
to place in the SD or USB root in order to run it with Mighty Channels.
* If the channels we want to play were not on the real NAND when we made the
copy, we can install new channels in .wad format later using ShowMiiWads in
the virtual NAND.