Wilbrand is an exploit created by giantpune to replace Letterbomb. Wilbrand was created by giantpune and he has given ModMii the unique privilege of being the first to use and share Wilbrand.
What this Wilbrand GUI does is that it creates the exploit just by putting the Wii's MAC address, actual date, the System Menu the exploit will be used on, and the Wii's region. A folder called 'private' will be created in the Wilbrand GUI folder.
- Automatically create \private folder under the same folder Wilbrand GUI.exe is executed.
- Added controls to avoid non-existant System Menu+Region combination.
- Automatically get today's date.
- Use "original" exploit icon got from this original giantpune video: http://www.youtube.c...d&v=1pjNIzZYqYE
Download Wilbrand GUI v1.2
- added a button to automaticaly retrieve Wilbrand.exe (from the same URL used by ModMii); Wilbrand.exe will be placed in the same Wilbrand GUI.exe folder (thanks to DeadlyFoez for the suggestion !)
- corrected a bug that prevented the program from running correctly if executed from a path contaning spaces