postLoader is intended to be an extension to priiloader autoboot feature. It aims to replace Forwarders, HB Channel and the Wii System Channel with emulated NAND support. This Wii application's purpose is to be used in conjunction with Priiloader as an alternative to the Homebrew Channel and/or system menu, and also supports launching Wiiware/VC titles from real or emulated NAND.
What postLoader is:
* HomeBrew Browser with subfolder support
* Channel/Title Browser with filters and cover
* Uneek+cDI (+DI) game browser with cover support
* Wiiload server
* If started from priiloader it gains AHPBROT and spawn full hardware rights to homebrew applications
* Autoboot your default application/channel: If you don't press (A) in time to enter in interactive mode, postLoader will launch the predefined app (if enabled)
* Direct access to BOOTMII
* Support costom splash screen (only from SD device)
* Full support for UNEEK environment. May work under SNEEK
* Support for Wiimote and GC controllers
* Intergrated UNEEK nand switcher
* wiiload update: If you send postLoader.dol via wiiload, postloader installation will be updated (after confirmation).
Uneek+cDI (+DI) game browser (see historii.txt)
* Support covers
* Support title vote
* HB Channel replacement: It can be used to browse homebrew application, with it own interface.
* Dangerous homebrews can be hidden
* Full support for meta.xml arguments and all other tags.
* It support subfolders (see notes)
* Can browse SD and USB device (FAT32 on first/active partition)
* WiiLoad support (straight, compressed dol, zip archieve)
* Nand emulation (ciosx/waninkoko on slot 249)
* AHBPROT is need for real nand browsing (otherwise ios249 is used)
* Wii System Channel replacemente: Can browse and run Channels, WiiWare and VC.
* Can run Titles from real and emulated NAND on SD or USB with folder support
* Titles can be sorted voted and/or hiddened
* Support interactive application sorting
* Sort titles by vote/name
* Titles filters (System channels/wiiware/neogeo/c64... etc)
* Fast titles search
* Download title icons from wiitdb
* Alternat nand folder support (other that classic root)
* Experimental microsneek technology for maximum channel compatibilty
* dml: added cache... no more wait time. Cache, as usual, must be rebuilt manually (or automatically when install a game from usb to sd or remove a game)
* dml: added an option to remove a game from sd (press [B] on the game)
* dml: some little optimization on ui when searching for games
* priibooterGUI 1.0b: added different way to call HBC
* wbfs scanner: again more checking
* neekbooter 1.2: there is an error on neekbooter 1.1. I forgot to delete 'nandpath.bin' on return to menu'.
* wbfs scanner: incremented buffer size.
* dml: crosscheck is done only one time per session.
* dml: mp3 music is stopped before starting copy a game from usb to sd
* dml: cross checking between sd and usb games fixed.
* wbfs scanner: added some more checking
* wbfs scanner: should be able to keep debug on sd on
* Again it seems that mp3 playback can hang postloader in some situations. Added a semaphore for cover cache thread.
* neekbooter 1.1: when channel from real nand is executed via neek2o, on "return to menu", /sneek folder return to it's original state and wii rebooted
* added a new download site for covers
* Much better page transition
* Play count should be recorderd now also for dml
* Go To Page works again
* fixed: If your last page is completely full, there will be an empty one created too.
* Much more reliable cover cache system
* Now pl uses nandpath.bin instead of recreate a nandcfg.bin that causes "confusion" to neek2o. Also make backup and restore nandcfg.bin
* Added a confirmation before executing any items
* Corrected an huge memory leak introduced with version 3.61.2 in homebrew mode
Download postLoader 3.59.4
Download Channel Forwarder