wbfs2fat.py - WBFS to FAT32 conversion
© 2011 by PsyBlade - all rights reserved
wbfs2fat.py - GBAtemp.net
- converts a WBFS partition into a Fat32 partition - on the fly/inplace
- keeps Games as 4GiB splited ID6.wbfs files in wbfs folder
- blazing fast - over 10GiB/s! (50GiB Test in 4.27s)
- needs very little space on other drives
- only ~0.0125% of the partition size for Backup and RAM
- Windows + Linux (with some adjustments everything that runs python)
- both GUI and CLI available
- designed with security in mindonly modifies disk after all other computations
creates backup of modified data
Linux(.py): python (+PyQt4 for gui)
Windows(.py): python + pywin32 + WMI for python (+PyQt4 for gui)
Windows(Cygwin .py): Cygwin + its python package
Select partition from list
Click "convert to Fat32"
"wbfs2fat -m scan" to list of all wbfs partitions
"wbfs2fat -m convert <device>" to convert
GUI demo video
If you have questions/suggestions/comments just ask.
Especially patches are welcome.
(A note on the poll: 800+ downloads without counting the mirrors)
* Changelog not available.
* Changed folder naming to /wbfs/TITLE [ID6]/ID6.wbfs, which is the default one in WBM.
* Title is taken from disc, title.txt might come in the future.