Version v6.0.0 Released
Download ModMii Installer For Windows
Download Italian ModMii Installer
Download French ModMii Installer
Download Dutch ModMii Installer
Download Spanish ModMii Installer
What is ModMii?
ModMii, formerly known as NUS Auto-Downloader, is able to download all the files needed to modify ANY Wii (4.3U/E/J/K and Below); it can generate custom guides based on your Wii's specifications, and save the files to your SD Card in their appropriate locations for easy offline softmodding.
Literally run the program once, let it download,
and you have all the files you need on your SD card to modify your Wii
What can ModMii do?
- It can download all the files necessary to Modify, Upgrade & Downgrade your Wii System Menu
- Download individual IOS/cIOS files, cIOS & cMIOS installers, Official Wii Channels, System Menus, Multi Mod Manager, YAWMM, Dop-Mii, both versions of Bannerbomb, Hackmii Installer etc.
- Install patched IOSs without an wifi connection on your Wii
- This includes an easy to follow Custom guide to setting up a USB-Loader (including how to format/partition your external hard drive)
- Install SNEEK, build SNEEK NAND dumps, and Batch Extract Wii Games for use with SNEEK+DI or UNEEK+DI
- Customize Bootmii, Wad Manager and MMM start-up settings using ModMii
Configurators to create a custom config files
- This is also capable of downloading 000000**.app files for Sneek and MyMenuify
- Provides solutions for the upside-down homebrew channel and the HackMii installer No Vulnerable IOS problems
- Advanced Custom Downloads Feature will allow you to easily patch and change the slot/version of IOSs/cIOSs (only use this feature if you know what you are doing!!)
How to Use ModMii
- Download and use the ModMii Installer
- Run the "ModMii.exe" (make sure your firewall or proxy is not blocking the program from accessing the internet)
- Choose an activity from the list on the Main Menu to begin (see screenshot below for options). Note, a custom guide will only be generated when "ModMii Wizard (W)", "HackMii Solutions (H)" or "USB-Loader Setup (U)" are selected.
How to mod your Wii
- Run ModMii, from the Main Menu enter "W" to start the ModMii Wizard
- When asked if your Wii is a virgin, you can answer yes "Y" even if your Wii is not a virgin in order to re-hack your Wii and update all your Wii's softmods. You should only answer no "N" if you know specifically what softmods need updating or if you only want to change your system menu version.
- Answer the questions ModMii asks about your Wii, it's very simple, so I won't even go into the details, but here's a video tutorial made by Pepxl based on v4.0.1. Later versions work much in the same way, so its still a great tutorial even if you are using a newer version.
- Wait until the program is done working, verify that all the files downloaded successfully, then (if you didn't change the drive letter to your SD card) locate the newly created folder called "COPY_TO_SD". Copy everything inside this folder to the root of your SD card (merge folders if it asks).
- Now just follow the generated guide.
ModMii now comes bundled with ModMii Skin, a GUI wrapper that uses\requires "ModMii Classic". Not all features of ModMii Classic are supported in ModMii Skin. ModMii Skin supports the following functions: ModMii Wizard, Abstinence Wizard, USB-Loader Setup, HackMii Solutions, Region Change, Load a Download Queue, SNEEK Installation and NAND builder and Options (including updates).
Hot Keys are also supported in ModMii Skin for that "ModMii Classic" feel. For example, you can switch between ModMii Skin and ModMii Classic by typing "M" at either Main Menu then hitting Enter.
ModMii Installer updated to v6.0. It is able to install ModMii v6.0.0 and above. It too has a "Skin" and gives you the option of making shortcuts to ModMii or ModMii Skin on the Desktop and\or the Start Menu. Older versions of the installer will install ModMii v5.5.2, then it will automatically run ModMii after installation and prompt you to update to the most recent version.
wizapp.exe is now bundled with ModMii and the ModMii Installer in order to support Skin Mode.
Added play sound at finish option and it's enabled by default. If enabled, it will play a success sound when downloads are successful and an error sound if there are errors. Thanks to my cuz Violator for making these unique short tracks for me on such short notice.
Updated WiiFlow on ModMii's Download Page 2. It is now an autoupdating download that will grab the most recent release of WiiFlow.
Updated how the latest hosted version of postloader is detected to support recent changes that were made to the googlecode webpage.
Updated md5 of postloader channel forwarder so the updated version isn't considered "invalid".
You may have noticed reading this changelog somewhere new. ModMii has a new official website, modmii.zzl.org. Some highlights include a support page with links to the official ModMii forum as well as the new official ModMii IRC channel. Thanks goes out to DeadlyFoez who pretty much put the whole thing together by himself. Also thanks to RobGee789 for graphics and CaseyOmah for helping DeadlyFoez out with some html code.
Big thanks to person66 for updating his script to launch ModMii and ModMii Skin with an icon, arguments and other useful functions. I also want to thank RobGee789 and M3RK for the awesome graphics they made for ModMii Skin.
No animals were harmed in the making of this skin.
Other minor changes.