A SaveGame & Mii Manager for the Wii with GUI based on LibWiiGui by Tantric, WiiXplorer and UsbLoaderGx sources. Install/Extract saved game files. Based on Waninkoko's SaveGame Manager.
A cIOS249 rev 9 or higher installed, or IOS58 installed
A SD/HC inserted in front slot or an USB disk
A way to boot homebrew (HBC 1.0.8 or higher recommended)
SDHC and USB2 support
USB support FAT, NTFS and EXT2FS
Official saves support (data.bin)
Protected saves support
Custom Font support
SaveGame download (direct download on Wii Save - Nintendo Wii Game Saves)
Themes support (download direct on Xbox 360 Theme Depository - Themes for Xbox 360 software and more - Home)
Display informations about Savegames in a special window
Extract, Install, Delete, Copy, Move fonctions are available
Custom Background Music support (AIF/MP3/OGG/BNS/WAV)
WiiLoad .dol receiver
* Added Class Nand and Class Tools
* Reworked lot of fonctions to use those new classes
* Reworked old mii_installer fonction as a new class Mii
* Fixed Random freeze while browsing save on wiisave.com
* Fixed browser's freeze if no mii or savegame are installed in the nand
* Lot of sources changes, clean and sort
* Added a Mii::FixDB() fonction on startup (fix Facelib file and miichannel's
1) On Real Nand:
* If Facelib datas are corrupted, the app will fix the file, but all miis will be loses
* If the MiiChannel's datas are set to ask to begin with create a mii, the app will fix datas to avoid this problem. You can now install Miis from my app before use the MiiChannel and never have to create a new Mii
2) On Emulated Nand (uneek):
* If Facelib are not installed, the app will install this one.
You can now manage Miis without a MiiChannel installed. Nice for games like Mario Kart...
* If the MiiChannel is installed and datas are not installed or
with bad set, the app will create and fix datas.
3) The app need a mii_db.bin file to fix FaceLib, there are 2 ways:
* If your wii is not connected to internet, download on google
site and copy the file in your config folder (http://savegame-manager-gx.googlecod...ile/mii_db.bin)
* If your wii is connected to internet, the mii_db.bin file is not found on storage device and the app is set to auto_connect, the app will download the file.
Download SaveGame Manager GX R119
Download Official Channel