Version v5.2.1 Released
Download ModMii Installer For Windows
Download Italian ModMii Installer
Download French ModMii Installer
Download Dutch ModMii Installer
Download Spanish ModMii Installer
What is ModMii?
ModMii, formerly known as NUS Auto-Downloader, is able to download all the files needed to modify ANY Wii (4.3U/E/J/K and Below); it can generate custom guides based on your Wii's specifications, and save the files to your SD Card in their appropriate locations for easy offline softmodding.
Literally run the program once, let it download,
and you have all the files you need on your SD card to modify your Wii
What can ModMii do?
- It can download all the files necessary to Modify, Upgrade & Downgrade your Wii System Menu
- Download individual IOS/cIOS files, cIOS & cMIOS installers, Official Wii Channels, System Menus, Multi Mod Manager, YAWMM, Dop-Mii, both versions of Bannerbomb, Hackmii Installer etc.
- Install patched IOSs without an wifi connection on your Wii
- This includes an easy to follow Custom guide to setting up a USB-Loader (including how to format/partition your external hard drive)
- Install SNEEK, build SNEEK NAND dumps, and Batch Extract Wii Games for use with SNEEK+DI or UNEEK+DI
- Customize Bootmii, Wad Manager and MMM start-up settings using ModMii
Configurators to create a custom config files
- This is also capable of downloading 000000**.app files for Sneek and MyMenuify
- Provides solutions for the upside-down homebrew channel and the HackMii installer No Vulnerable IOS problems
- Advanced Custom Downloads Feature will allow you to easily patch and change the slot/version of IOSs/cIOSs (only use this feature if you know what you are doing!!)
How to Use ModMii
- Download and use the ModMii Installer
- Run the "ModMii.exe" (make sure your firewall or proxy is not blocking the program from accessing the internet)
- Choose an activity from the list on the Main Menu to begin (see screenshot below for options). Note, a custom guide will only be generated when "ModMii Wizard (W)", "HackMii Solutions (H)" or "USB-Loader Setup (U)" are selected.
How to mod your Wii
- Run ModMii, from the Main Menu enter "W" to start the ModMii Wizard
- When asked if your Wii is a virgin, you can answer yes "Y" even if your Wii is not a virgin in order to re-hack your Wii and update all your Wii's softmods. You should only answer no "N" if you know specifically what softmods need updating or if you only want to change your system menu version.
- Answer the questions ModMii asks about your Wii, it's very simple, so I won't even go into the details, but here's a video tutorial made by Pepxl based on v4.0.1. Later versions work much in the same way, so its still a great tutorial even if you are using a newer version.
- Wait until the program is done working, verify that all the files downloaded successfully, then (if you didn't change the drive letter to your SD card) locate the newly created folder called "COPY_TO_SD". Copy everything inside this folder to the root of your SD card (merge folders if it asks).
- Now just follow the generated guide.
Added a DML rev selector and updated DML build process to support DML rev12+.
DML was also moved from Download Page 1 to Download Page 4.
I want to extend a big thank you to crediar for continuing to work on DML
and addressing the issues that DML was facing when running from bootmii IOS.
Your solution to install DML on the real NAND to slot 257 solved a lot of
problems and the scene thanks you. I also want to recognize WiiPower who
has become increasingly involved in the DML project.
Added an option to build DML with debug\logging mode enabled.
Updated NeoGamma on ModMii's Download Page 2 from R9 beta50 to R9 beta56.
This version of NeoGamma is able to use DML to play gamecube game backups
from an SD Card without requiring NEEK or an emulated NAND.
Added support to build d2x cIOSs with base IOS60, IOS70 and IOS80.
ModMii's SD\USB Forwarder creator was updated from v11b to v11c.
ModMii's other forwarder channels were also updated to v11c.
neek2o rev70+ now uses SNEEKInstallerv0.7a instead of SNEEKInstallerv0.6c.
Now when PC programs are downloaded with local save settings (or possibly Auto)
they will be saved to a Program Files folder wherever ModMii is saved instead
of always being saved to C:\ModMii\Program Files.
Other minor changes.
Fixed bug where DML was not downloaded when building an emulated NAND