Version v5.1.1 Released
Download ModMii Installer For Windows
Download Italian ModMii Installer
Download French ModMii Installer
Download Dutch ModMii Installer
Download Spanish ModMii Installer
What is ModMii?
ModMii, formerly known as NUS Auto-Downloader, is able to download all the files needed to modify ANY Wii (4.3U/E/J/K and Below); it can generate custom guides based on your Wii's specifications, and save the files to your SD Card in their appropriate locations for easy offline softmodding.
Literally run the program once, let it download,
and you have all the files you need on your SD card to modify your Wii
What can ModMii do?
- It can download all the files necessary to Modify, Upgrade & Downgrade your Wii System Menu
- Download individual IOS/cIOS files, cIOS & cMIOS installers, Official Wii Channels, System Menus, Multi Mod Manager, YAWMM, Dop-Mii, both versions of Bannerbomb, Hackmii Installer etc.
- Install patched IOSs without an wifi connection on your Wii
- This includes an easy to follow Custom guide to setting up a USB-Loader (including how to format/partition your external hard drive)
- Install SNEEK, build SNEEK NAND dumps, and Batch Extract Wii Games for use with SNEEK+DI or UNEEK+DI
- Customize Bootmii, Wad Manager and MMM start-up settings using ModMii
Configurators to create a custom config files
- This is also capable of downloading 000000**.app files for Sneek and MyMenuify
- Provides solutions for the upside-down homebrew channel and the HackMii installer No Vulnerable IOS problems
- Advanced Custom Downloads Feature will allow you to easily patch and change the slot/version of IOSs/cIOSs (only use this feature if you know what you are doing!!)
How to Use ModMii
- Download and use the ModMii Installer
- Run the "ModMii.exe" (make sure your firewall or proxy is not blocking the program from accessing the internet)
- Choose an activity from the list on the Main Menu to begin (see screenshot below for options). Note, a custom guide will only be generated when "ModMii Wizard (W)", "HackMii Solutions (H)" or "USB-Loader Setup (U)" are selected.
How to mod your Wii
- Run ModMii, from the Main Menu enter "W" to start the ModMii Wizard
- When asked if your Wii is a virgin, you can answer yes "Y" even if your Wii is not a virgin in order to re-hack your Wii and update all your Wii's softmods. You should only answer no "N" if you know specifically what softmods need updating or if you only want to change your system menu version.
- Answer the questions ModMii asks about your Wii, it's very simple, so I won't even go into the details, but here's a video tutorial made by Pepxl based on v4.0.1. Later versions work much in the same way, so its still a great tutorial even if you are using a newer version.
- Wait until the program is done working, verify that all the files downloaded successfully, then (if you didn't change the drive letter to your SD card) locate the newly created folder called "COPY_TO_SD". Copy everything inside this folder to the root of your SD card (merge folders if it asks).
- Now just follow the generated guide.
Fixed bug where emulated NAND ModMii's Modifier would crash if the option was disabled neek2o.
Bugfix: Forgot to include changelog joke in the last update.
Added a Change Region Wizard complete with custom guides to the Main Menu.
Any Region Changer v1.1b Mod06 Offline So what added to Download Page 2nd
Added neek \ neek2o rev selector, users can now choose from a list of available versions hosted on google code. ModMii's neek now installion v0.7a use of the installer when installing versions of Sneek neek greater than 185th Older versions of neek and neek2o will continue to use v0.6c Sneek of the installer for now.
The Wizard guides for ModMii already modifed Wii's now always asks users
if they want to install active IOSS IOSS and patched System Menu.
This means that users wanting to update only one thing (eg. Shopping Channel)
can build custom guides that ONLY update that one thing.
Added drag and drop support for ModMii download queues. Just drag the download queue onto ModMii.exe (or a shortcut ModMii) and ModMii will load it and save a copy to temp \ download queues \.
Added drag and drop support for ModMii's emulated NAND modifier. Just drag the
folder containing your emulated NAND onto ModMii.exe (or a shortcut ModMii)
ModMii and wants your load and prompt you to emulated NAND Select which
modifications to make.
Added drag and drop support for ModMii's File Cleanup feature. Just drag your SD card (or Copy_to_SD folder) onto ModMii.exe (or a shortcut ModMii) and ModMii wants to load it and wait for confirmation before proceeding with the file cleanup.
Added disc-based exploits as an option when running ModMii via command line.
Some other minor changes were made to ModMii's command line usage. See ModMii's
command line help menu for more info (call "ModMii.exe help" from a cmd window).
Added a workaround for a bug in the command line version of Theme Mii when it is running portably. If "TMCL.exe" is running portably (ie. not saved to C: \) it produces different output. If ModMii deterministic mines TMCL.exe is saved portably it copies it to C: \ ModMii \ temp \ before using it. Note that this was not a dangerous bug because what ModMii correctly reporting the themes generated as invalid.
Fixed a bug where emulated NAND modifier ModMii's sometimes got lost (ie. running
in the wrong location) and what unable to locate certain files required.
The bug occurred only when new WADs were NOT being installed to the emulated NAND.
Other minor changes.