postLoader is intended to be an extension to priiloader autoboot feature. It aims to replace Forwarders, HB Channel and the Wii System Channel with emulated NAND support. This Wii application's purpose is to be used in conjunction with Priiloader as an alternative to the Homebrew Channel and/or system menu, and also supports launching Wiiware/VC titles from real or emulated NAND.
What postLoader is:
* HomeBrew Browser with subfolder support
* Channel/Title Browser with filters and cover
* Uneek+cDI (+DI) game browser with cover support
* Wiiload server
* If started from priiloader it gains AHPBROT and spawn full hardware rights to homebrew applications
* Autoboot your default application/channel: If you don't press (A) in time to enter in interactive mode, postLoader will launch the predefined app (if enabled)
* Direct access to BOOTMII
* Support costom splash screen (only from SD device)
* Full support for UNEEK environment. May work under SNEEK
* Support for Wiimote and GC controllers
* Intergrated UNEEK nand switcher
* wiiload update: If you send postLoader.dol via wiiload, postloader installation will be updated (after confirmation).
Uneek+cDI (+DI) game browser (see historii.txt)
* Support covers
* Support title vote
* HB Channel replacement: It can be used to browse homebrew application, with it own interface.
* Dangerous homebrews can be hidden
* Full support for meta.xml arguments and all other tags.
* It support subfolders (see notes)
* Can browse SD and USB device (FAT32 on first/active partition)
* WiiLoad support (straight, compressed dol, zip archieve)
* Nand emulation (ciosx/waninkoko on slot 249)
* AHBPROT is need for real nand browsing (otherwise ios249 is used)
* Wii System Channel replacemente: Can browse and run Channels, WiiWare and VC.
* Can run Titles from real and emulated NAND on SD or USB with folder support
* Titles can be sorted voted and/or hiddened
* Support interactive application sorting
* Sort titles by vote/name
* Titles filters (System channels/wiiware/neogeo/c64... etc)
* Fast titles search
* Download title icons from wiitdb
* Alternat nand folder support (other that classic root)
* Experimental microsneek technology for maximum channel compatibilty
* Corrected some issue with GRRLIB video initializiation
* Added priibooterGUI 0.2
* postLoader when executed from priibooter(GUI) do not show more the device initialization screen (it assumes that they are already init)
* can load it's own background png from ://ploader/priibooter.png
* backround if faded-in for about 5 second during usb init. If usb is already initialized fade-in will take 3 second. During this time you can interrupt and show boot menu pressing any key
* the boot menu allow to select postLoader/neek/sm/hbc. The selection can be saved or just used one time
* uses the same postloader's themes for menu.
Download postLoader 3.50.1
Download Channel Forwarder