postLoader is intended to be an extension to priiloader autoboot feature. It aims to replace Forwarders, HB Channel and the Wii System Channel with emulated NAND support. This Wii application's purpose is to be used in conjunction with Priiloader as an alternative to the Homebrew Channel and/or system menu, and also supports launching Wiiware/VC titles from real or emulated NAND.
* If started from priiloader it gains AHPBROT and spawn full hardware rights to homebrew applications
* Autoboot your default application/channel: If you don't press (A) in time to enter in interactive mode, postLoader will launch the predefined app (if enabled)
* Wii System Channel replacemente: Can browse and run Channels, WiiWare and VC.
* HB Channel replacement: It can be used to browse homebrew application, with it own interface.
* Can run Titles from real and emulated NAND on SD or USB (folder support in future)
* Titles can be voted and/or hiddened
* Homebrews can be hidden
* Sort titles by vote/name
* Titles filters (System channels/wiiware/neogeo/c64... etc)
* Fast titles search
* Download title icons from wiitdb
* Support interactive application sorting
* Full support for meta.xml arguments and all other tags.
* It support subfolders for homebrew (see notes)
* Can browse SD and USB device (FAT32 on first/active partition)
* Support costom splash screen (only from SD device)
* Direct access to BOOTMII
* Full support for UNEEK environment. May work under SNEEK
* Support for Wiimote and GC controllers
* Alternat nand folder support (other that classic root)
* Intergrated UNEEK nand switcher
* WiiLoad support
* If AHBROT is available, no more need to fall into ios249 to browse (and execute) REAL NAND titles.
* WiiLoad support (straight, compressed dol, zip archieve)
* If you send postLoader.dol via wiiload, postloader installation will be updated (after confirmation).
* Cover download can be safely interrupted pressing (B)
* New library for http download (derived from wiiXplorer). Now cover download is much more faster
* A lot of code clean
* Now arg.commandLine is also moved in mem2
* HB applications can be uninstalled
* Corrected some bugs on microsneek support. Anyway microsneek must be considered experimental.
* priibooter: updated to 1.6
* priibooter: corrected a bug on HBC selection
* priibooter: postloader is searched also on usb
* Updated grlib gui library to 1.2
* Changed version number convention <master rev>.<major build no>.<minor build no>
Download postLoader 2.37.7
Download Channel Forwarder