Download ModMii Installer For Windows
Download Italian ModMii Installer
Download French ModMii Installer
Download Dutch ModMii Installer
What is ModMii?
ModMii, formerly known as NUS Auto-Downloader, is able to download all the files needed to modify ANY Wii (4.3U/E/J/K and Below); it can generate custom guides based on your Wii's specifications, and save the files to your SD Card in their appropriate locations for easy offline softmodding.
Literally run the program once, let it download,
and you have all the files you need on your SD card to modify your Wii
What can ModMii do?
- It can download all the files necessary to Modify, Upgrade & Downgrade your Wii System Menu
- Download individual IOS/cIOS files, cIOS & cMIOS installers, Official Wii Channels, System Menus, Multi Mod Manager, YAWMM, Dop-Mii, both versions of Bannerbomb, Hackmii Installer etc.
- Install patched IOSs without an wifi connection on your Wii
- This includes an easy to follow Custom guide to setting up a USB-Loader (including how to format/partition your external hard drive)
- Install SNEEK, build SNEEK NAND dumps, and Batch Extract Wii Games for use with SNEEK+DI or UNEEK+DI
- Customize Bootmii, Wad Manager and MMM start-up settings using ModMii
Configurators to create a custom config files
- This is also capable of downloading 000000**.app files for Sneek and MyMenuify
- Provides solutions for the upside-down homebrew channel and the HackMii installer No Vulnerable IOS problems
- Advanced Custom Downloads Feature will allow you to easily patch and change the slot/version of IOSs/cIOSs (only use this feature if you know what you are doing!!)
How to Use ModMii
- Download and use the ModMii Installer
- Run the "ModMii.exe" (make sure your firewall or proxy is not blocking the program from accessing the internet)
- Choose an activity from the list on the Main Menu to begin (see screenshot below for options). Note, a custom guide will only be generated when "ModMii Wizard (W)", "HackMii Solutions (H)" or "USB-Loader Setup (U)" are selected.
How to mod your Wii
- Run ModMii, from the Main Menu enter "W" to start the ModMii Wizard
- When asked if your Wii is a virgin, you can answer yes "Y" even if your Wii is not a virgin in order to re-hack your Wii and update all your Wii's softmods. You should only answer no "N" if you know specifically what softmods need updating or if you only want to change your system menu version.
- Answer the questions ModMii asks about your Wii, it's very simple, so I won't even go into the details, but here's a video tutorial made by Pepxl based on v4.0.1. Later versions work much in the same way, so its still a great tutorial even if you are using a newer version.
- Wait until the program is done working, verify that all the files downloaded successfully, then (if you didn't change the drive letter to your SD card) locate the newly created folder called "COPY_TO_SD". Copy everything inside this folder to the root of your SD card (merge folders if it asks).
- Now just follow the generated guide.
•Added Command Line Support to ModMii. Now you can send arguments to ModMii via
a cmd window (or batch file) to perform a wide variety of functions.
For information on using ModMii via cmd line, open a command window where ModMii
is saved and type "ModMii Help"; alternatively, you can save that text in a new
text document where ModMii is saved (rename it from .txt to .bat) then run it.
•When building an emulated NAND if a file is missing or invalid it will now be
reported on the final summary page.
•Entering nothing on the Download Log page no longer sends non-donators
to the credits page again.
•Update to ModMii Shortcute-er (by person66) to always run ModMii using cmd.exe
even if a different file association is set.
•Fixed bug when extracting the full version of configurable usb-loader where all
the files in the usb-loader folder were not saved to the appropriate subfolders.
•Fixed inconsistencies with the recommended cIOS222;
v4 is now recommended on all pages\guides.
•Fixed bug where orange themes were not being downloaded.
•Fixed bug where ModMii would crash when building s\uneek if the drive setting(s)
•ModMii; now writing it's own jokes.
•Other minor changes.
Special thanks to the following people, who have gone out of their way numerous times to help me (XFlak) when they didn't have to
DeadlyFoez, cwstjdenobs, Leathl, Violator, WiiCrazy, Giantpune, WiiPower
diddy81, DaMysteryMan, pepxl, ChokeD, longtom1, tj_cool, mauifrog and xzxero
Thanks to my cuz, Violator, who first got me into the Wii scene.
DeadlyFoez for always being there to bounce ModMii ideas off of.
tj_cool, xzxero and burritoboy9984 (aka. Erik) for their awesome Guides.
Team Twiizers for creating the revolutionary HackMii Installer.
Waninkoko for creating CIOS and other excellent apps like WAD manager.
davebaol, xabby666 and XFlak for creating d2x cIOSs - a mod of waninkoko's rev21 cIOS
Hermes for creating his efficient CIOS 222/223/224.
Comex for creating the heavily utilized bannerbomb exploit.
Crediar, phpgeek and daco taco for brick protection via Priiloader.
cwstjdenobs for creating the YAWMM, my personal favourite WAD Manager.
Arikado and the Dop-Mii team for Dop-Mii and the Fakesign Restorer.
WiiWu and the Dop-Mii team for MMM.
Leathl for libwiisharp, patchios, nusfilegrabber, showmiiwads etc.
WB3000 for creating the first incredible NUS Downloader.
WiiNinja for creating the command line version of nusd.
WiiPower for Neogamma and much more.
WiiCrazy for Crap (Forwarder Channel Maker) and Crazy Intro.
Wiigator for creating his Gamecube Backup Launcher.
oggzee, usptactical, gannon and Dr.Clipper for Configurable USB Loader.
Giantpune for USB Loader GX and much more.
Fig2k4 for Wii Backup manager.
Wiimm for Wiimms ISO Tools.
diddy81 and symular syn of the Wii Theme Team for their amazing themes.
Narolez for his NForwarder code and FIX94 for helping me compile it.]
pepxl for his awesome graphics work (including the icon for this app).
mamule(F), xav91(F), ketufe(F), Wasabi(I), Step(I), Hielkenator(D) for translating ModMii.
Wii.py devs: Megazig, Omega, Xuzz, SquidMan, Matt_P and The Lemon Man
Daeken for writing Struct.py and marcan for his LZ77 code
qwertymodo for helping me make ModMii GPL compliant
All my beta testers!