postLoader is intended to be an extension to priiloader autoboot feature. It aims to replace Forwarders and HB Channel.
* Autoboot your default application: If you don't press (A) in time to enter in interactive mode, postLoader will launch the predefined app (if enabled)
* HB Channel replacement: It can be used to browse homebrew application, with it own interface.
* Support interactive application sorting
* Full support for meta.xml arguments and all other tags.
* It support subfolders (see notes)
* Can browse SD and USB device (FAT32 on first/active partition)
* Support costom splash screen (only from SD device)
* Should be capable to enable ahbprot
* postLoader/nandbooter will try to search the nand on the first 4 partition of an hdd. It can't selected interactively, the first valid fat32 found will be mounted.
* plneek.dol: added nand switching utilty to package.
* Corrected a bug intruduced in the past that was preventing the possibility to disable usb initialization (mainly usefull under uneek)
* pl: Added to option menu, neek nand selection and reboot items.
* pl: corrected nand folder argument passed to nandbooter (this was preventing booting titles from alternate nand folders, thx to zfa for his help in debugging)
* nandbooter: is now able to write a log file to sd (sd://nb.log) if fails to boot a title
* nandbooter: changed ISFS_Initialize position (after enabling emu...)
* nandbooter: better debug messages output
* updated priibooter.dol to support future plneek.dol (that will be the neek nand switcher)
Download postLoader2 Beta 32