What I would like is a simple NOP Slide for the @#$^ing battery status check
Here is all I have so far:
* Never done any IOS patchingCode:http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Wiimote#0x20:_Status https://arkeon.dyndns.org/svn-scol/trunk/plugins/wiimote/wiiyourself/wiimote.cpp maybe something in preloader hasks INI ? http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Preloader/hacks Maybe some Ocarina code to apply to all games ??? Maybe hardware hack bridge something on the remote to always show 100%
* I have done some reversing engineering with windows bins but this is out of my league !
* maybe some example simple IOS patches and or some automated Ocarina hacks
* From what I read its per game code but it has to get the value some place and I would like it to always return 100% as I can play to upto 10+hrs with "LOW BATTERY
You could start searching the main.dol of many games to find the common areas. The games sends requests for updates from the wiimote, the wiimote sends updates when it likes. You would not want to patch out the requests because I doubt they are specific to only the battery level. But perhaps you could find the games response to the battery update and patch that out. You could use a hex editor or some debugging app. Have fun, I don't actually know wtf I am talking about. It can probably be done via ocarina code if you could find the right code to patch. I would suspect it would be very similar if not identical for all wii games. If you wanted to pursue this you would probably need a usb gecko to get the debugg info from the game while it is running. Learn about making gecko codes and find someone who can help you.
Ipsa scientia potestas est.
Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.
* I don't want to hack every game that is just retarded
* Looking around the Ocarina code will be different for each game so that is total fail
* I still cant find @#$% all on what I am looking for as far as IOS patching or hacking the wiimote some how...
Have some respect for the people who are trying to help you.
Awesome sig picture does not work
Brick Prevention- Things you should never do | Ignoring advice and bricking | Be a jedi, donate
Guide: Softmod ANY wii | How to post a system check | Loading and Playing Wii Backup Games from USB HDD (softmod only)
System Menu X (IOS150, E) | HBC 1.08 (IOS58) | bootmii/boot2v4 | priiloader 0.7 | cIOSX rev21d2x_v6 (main base IOS 57) | cIOS 223 (IOS 37 + 38 merged) | USB Loader GX 2.2
HA HA its not a forum without flame wars !
no disrespect my replay had nothing to do with his response but I would say it was little help :P but ill continue to look / ask around that lib I posted is for like homebrew apps or something .. ill see if I can't find more IOS side hackery links and find SOMETHING if I can get nmap to compile on android I can fool a wiimote into thinking its always full. Even if I have to hardware hack it.. I have a few to spare
Last edited by operat0r; 04-16-2012 at 05:30 PM.
That's the kind of attitude that lands you in the reading room.Originally Posted by operat0r
If you don't want to listen to Mauifrog then I suggest you move on, he is the best source of info we have here.
Sent with WiiHacks app, that should explain any typos 8-p