Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Bricked Wii - Boots Directly to "System Files are Corrupt" no health/warning msg

  1. #21
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah if you select an IOS within NUSD the bottom checkbox for 'Patch IOS...' opens up and you have the following options...

    IOS Patches
    Patch the following bugs into an IOS I download:
    Trucha bug
    ES_Identify
    NAND Permissions

  2. #22
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dmillerzx View Post
    Yeah if you select an IOS within NUSD the bottom checkbox for 'Patch IOS...' opens up and you have the following options...IOS PatchesPatch the following bugs into an IOS I download:Trucha bugES_Identify NAND Permissions
    Darn sure does! Nah, just download a clean IOS70.
    Last edited by emuhack; 08-18-2011 at 09:28 AM.

  3. 1 User Says Thank You Meccael For This Useful Post


  4. #23
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Ok great man thanks for the feeback.... The system menu wad (4.2) wasn't installing (would just hang) when using the default IOS. Maybe this is because I need to install IOS70 first. Going to give this a try when I get home. Thanks for all the support and help! GREATLY appreciated....

    Regards,

  5. #24
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dmillerzx View Post
    Ok great man thanks for the feeback.... The system menu wad (4.2) wasn't installing (would just hang) when using the default IOS. Maybe this is because I need to install IOS70 first. Going to give this a try when I get home. Thanks for all the support and help! GREATLY appreciated....Regards,
    No prob. Yeah, install the ios first, then system menu 4.2u. Post a syscheck when you're back up and running.

  6. #25
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bad news, I installed IOS70 this installed fine, then tried to re-install the system menu... System menu wad install didn't load now after rebooting complete black screen of death and can't seem to boot recovery didn't think my brick could get worse than it already was lol

  7. #26
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dmillerzx View Post
    Bad news, I installed IOS70 this installed fine, then tried to re-install the system menu... System menu wad install didn't load now after rebooting complete black screen of death and can't seem to boot recovery didn't think my brick could get worse than it already was lol
    Awwww man! That freaking sucks! Not even a priiload?

  8. #27
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Don't think I ever had that installed. Haven't been able to get into recovery since install ios70 distorted error message is gone... Only BSOD

  9. #28
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Raleigh NC
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dmillerzx View Post
    Don't think I ever had that installed. Haven't been able to get into recovery since install ios70 distorted error message is gone... Only BSOD
    Damn, I hate to hear that. Emu...services may be your safest road to recovery. I'd double check for loose cables on your hardmod, just to be absolutely sure it isn't a hardware issue.

  10. #29
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    emuhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Windy City
    Posts
    7,471
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,132 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    And how many times does your drive flash on boot.... and its weird now as the auto boot recovery is before the system load.... so you are saying now that you can't get to recovery??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •