Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Bricked Korean Wii - showing 3.2(KOR) - can't autoboot

  1. #31
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hvckz View Post
    did this already with the ordinary wiiscrubber...
    gonna try the wii scrubber with korean key..
    update you later froggy!
    sorry maui, i can not open the ISO using the wii scrubber with korean key...
    can i replace the DATA main.dol using WIT?

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    What game did you get to boot on this 3.2kor? I am trying, but have not gotten anything to load here yet. If you load an iso with the Korean key in wiicrubber, it will open and show you the files or it will open and show you bad. Bad mean the iso is not using the korean key. You can do anything to an iso with wit, but it is more complicated, I don't know how atm.

    I am ending the worlds shortage of coasters, trying to get something to load. Would help to know what mk iso you got to boot.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  3. #33
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    I am ending the worlds shortage of coasters
    Lol, forget world hunger. We need more coasters!
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  4. #34
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    What game did you get to boot on this 3.2kor? I am trying, but have not gotten anything to load here yet. If you load an iso with the Korean key in wiicrubber, it will open and show you the files or it will open and show you bad. Bad mean the iso is not using the korean key. You can do anything to an iso with wit, but it is more complicated, I don't know how atm.

    I am ending the worlds shortage of coasters, trying to get something to load. Would help to know what mk iso you got to boot.
    i sure that this Mk.ISO that i have is from original MKart Kor.i've already tried many type of disc with this kind of brick, as stated in our previous conversation .the only disc that i can boot are Korean. only. my problem now is How can load an app.

    the MK.ISO is only showing BAD on the KOR-wiiscrubber but i can't browse the insides of the partitions. but when i use the normal wiiscrubber, i can edit the ISO flawlessly...

    i am now resorting to the disc swap technique. any kor game that has movie on the start.
    like the sonic the black knight. it always works flawlessly for me on any Error 003. maybe i can do the same using KOR disc.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by hvckz View Post
    i sure that this Mk.ISO that i have is from original MKart Kor.i've already tried many type of disc with this kind of brick, as stated in our previous conversation .the only disc that i can boot are Korean. only. my problem now is How can load an app.

    the MK.ISO is only showing BAD on the KOR-wiiscrubber but i can't browse the insides of the partitions. but when i use the normal wiiscrubber, i can edit the ISO flawlessly...

    i am now resorting to the disc swap technique. any kor game that has movie on the start.
    like the sonic the black knight. it always works flawlessly for me on any Error 003. maybe i can do the same using KOR disc.
    Open this MK.iso in
    regionfrii, what info is shown
    open it in wiiisorenamerv3 -what info is shown
    open it in wii scrubber, extract the partition.bin, post this partition.bin here please.
    If you can get the game to boot, it should be fixable.
    Have you gotten other KOR games to boot? I have not had luck, but I am not using my KOR wii anymore as I sent it out to try to fix the 003 error.

    I can load KOR disc when the wii is not bricked with 3.2kor, but once I brick it with 3.2kor nothing loads. In 30min I will have MK-kor for testing.


    WIIISORenamerv3.zip
    iso-tools.zip
    Last edited by mauifrog; 02-22-2011 at 09:51 PM.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  6. #36
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Open this MK.iso in
    regionfrii, what info is shown
    open it in wiiisorenamerv3 -what info is shown
    open it in wii scrubber, extract the partition.bin, post this partition.bin here please.
    If you can get the game to boot, it should be fixable.
    Have you gotten other KOR games to boot? I have not had luck, but I am not using my KOR wii anymore as I sent it out to try to fix the 003 error.

    I can load KOR disc when the wii is not bricked with 3.2kor, but once I brick it with 3.2kor nothing loads. In 30min I will have MK-kor for testing.


    WIIISORenamerv3.zip
    iso-tools.zip
    on Wii ISO RENAMER
    old Gamename: MarioKartWii
    OldID: RMCK01

    on Regionfrii
    game name: MarioKartWii
    gamecode:RMCK01 Unknown@0x18
    consoleID: R
    gameID MC
    MakerID: 01
    RegionID: K

    how can i extract the partion.bin with wiiscrubber ?

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    I still can't get anything to boot, but If I could, this is what I would try.

    I would take this MK.iso that is booting on your wii. Open it up in wii scrubber, open up the data partition, right click on the partition.bin and extract it. Upload that and post it here.
    Open the partition.bin with wii partition bin changer
    Select the TMD, change system version to-
    0000000100000024
    Click update
    Click sign
    Click save on the left of the app (not the right)
    Go back to wiiscrubber
    Right click on partition.bin, click replace
    Replace it with your edited partition.bin
    Burn this, see if it boots
    We will call this iso mk-36.iso

    In wiiscrubber, right click on main.dol
    Click replace, replace the main.dol with the multi-mod manager boot.dol
    Burn this, see if it boots.
    we will call this mk-36-mmm.iso

    If they both boot, great, fix your wii by loading Any Region Changer mod6, set your settings to USA

    If the first disc patched to ios36 boots, but MMM does not boot I would try this.
    Make the MK.iso patched to ios36
    Make another MK.iso patched to ios36 and patched with the MMM boot.dol

    Then run wit-
    make txt doc with 1 line
    +/files/
    save as mk-36.txt
    run-
    wit mix mk-36.iso header region ignore "@mk-36.txt" mk-36-MMM.iso select DATA as chan --dest mk36mk36mmm.iso --overlay
    burn this

    Then boot mk-36.iso, load the channel installer
    Once you get to the install prompt, press home on the wiimote, swap discs to mk36mk36mmm.iso, press home again and install.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Old thread, but try to patch the disc header of a USA game with KOR header.
    Quote Originally Posted by leo.uff View Post
    This was a 003 bricked wii. In RM it showed 4.3 (KOR). When I tried to load korean SSBB it starts load and then wode showed "region mismatch" error. When I tried to load starfox usa (VC) it not started and showed same error. I modified the header to korean in starfox usa and it loads (usa game with korean header). I made a disc swap with SSBB PAL and fixed the brick. When I start ARC it showed a message error because region was korean and system was USA. I modified the region and save the config. All the swap was made with wode, ok? I donīt know if it will work in drive swap.
    Perhaps the wii can be fixed.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •