Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Dsi error upon booting wii, will not reset

  1. #21
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    thanks for the help guys!!! one thins is that i set the to system menu and when i start the wii, it always goes to the priiloader menu first. ive had this problem for ever now that i think about it.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,559 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by rapture View Post
    thanks for the help guys!!! one thins is that i set the to system menu and when i start the wii, it always goes to the priiloader menu first. ive had this problem for ever now that i think about it.
    You probably have on older buggy priiloader installed. If you don't have priiloader v0.4 you may want to install it.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  3. #23
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    You probably have on older buggy priiloader installed. If you don't have priiloader v0.4 you may want to install it.
    i havent messed with that in a while. how do i install the new priiloader??

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,559 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by rapture View Post
    i havent messed with that in a while. how do i install the new priiloader??
    Just extract Priiloader_0.4_BB2.zip to sd:\
    Extract 4.x-hacks.ini.zip to sd:\


    Then load the priiloader installer from the HBC
    Run the installer.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •