Source: GBATempOriginally Posted by GBATemp threadYour nand has to be almost full if not full so you can do this method if it not full proceed backing up your originals or autobooting to take nand space anyway anyhow, once you are nearing less than 100 you can then use the following games to create this workaround:
Rabbids Go home (need around less than 77 blocks)
MySims Agent (96 blocks or less)
Mysims Kingdom (200 blocks or less)
Mysims racing (i think 3 blocks or less)
etc mysims games
Once you have low enough to do the workaround you will
Ex. Rabbids go home
NOTE: you may also connect with rockband/guitar hero to dl songs if you have a valid wireless/wired connection setup already for a fast fill up!
1. Start up the console booting your game of choice
2. Go to the save screen where you can choose your save file.
3. Click to install the rabbids go home channel
4. Accept till it says you do not have enough space to install this channel
5. take out the dvd.
6. Click go to data management
7. Congrats you've bypassed the system menu with this workaround, feel free from here to do any of the following hacks (adding saves for brawl/indiana jones/bannerbomb)
Note: Brawl can be used to see your current amount of space by making stages and saving them only till 108 spaces then it won't show you less. You can fill your nand passed 0 blocks so don't worry about over filling