Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Umm Aaah Ummm Aaah, what on earth was I thinking, a good title I need, desperately.

  1. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    can i restore if i have bootmii installed. if so how

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by RedArrow View Post
    Hey, Hacking sometimes requires out-of-the-box thinking. I'm only a 14 year old newbie trying to help.

    RedArrow
    I know that, but you know that ssbb can not be autobooted. I know you know as it has been mentioned many times with threads of your interist.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  3. #13
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    how can i autoboot a game?

  4. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    423
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 36 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ammodragon View Post
    can i restore if i have bootmii installed. if so how
    If you have bootmii installed you can unbrick your wii by restoring your NAND Memory. If you have backed up your Wii's NAND Memory when you installed bootmii, just put the file in the SD Card & load up bootmii menu. As to your other question, you must have a modchip configured to autoboot, Starpatch or cIOSCORPS. Do you have any?

    Oh yes & mauifrog the circumstances of this case may be different than a korean wii, so SSBB may be bootable, I got my evidence here:
    Major Wii Banner Brick - GBAtemp.net

    I may not be a moderator, but I'm not stupid.

    RedArrow

  5. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    423
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 36 Times in 33 Posts
    Just to add to that, ammodragon if you are able to get the bootmii menu but don't have a backup of your NAND Memory you could possibly download a copy for your region?

    RedArrow

  6. #16
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by ammodragon View Post
    can i restore if i have bootmii installed. if so how
    Only if you have bootmii installed as boot2 and your NAND backup.
    Damn I suck!!!!

  7. #17
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    which mods can be configured to autoboot? i have wiiclip 2

  8. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    423
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 36 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ammodragon View Post
    which mods can be configured to autoboot? i have wiiclip 2
    According to this page:
    WII-CLIP for WIIKEY,D2CKEY,D2CPRO,ARGON,D2PRO ......

    There is a config disc you can download & burn that contains an update that will allow autobooting for backups, however it does not work for GC Games, SSBB, Original games, & it freezes whenever you try to return to the home menu. This kind of thing isn't available to normal autobooting modchips like Drivekey or Wasabi DX, however it is alot easier to get them to autoboot games than a wiiclip, because the Wii-Clip is not a modchip, it is a solderless interface that can be used on D2C consoles to install the Argon without wires, which makes it different. If you have access to another unbricked wii, you would have to install the wiiclip, & upgrade it, then put it back in the original bricked wii. I don't know much about wiiclips, but I imagine it would be difficult to get in & out of consoles. If you want to try anyway just post your wiis region & I will post the link to it.

    RedArrow

  9. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    my wii is usa

  10. #20
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RedArrow View Post
    According to this page:
    WII-CLIP for WIIKEY,D2CKEY,D2CPRO,ARGON,D2PRO ......

    There is a config disc you can download & burn that contains an update that will allow autobooting for backups, however it does not work for GC Games, SSBB, Original games, & it freezes whenever you try to return to the home menu. This kind of thing isn't available to normal autobooting modchips like Drivekey or Wasabi DX, however it is alot easier to get them to autoboot games than a wiiclip, because the Wii-Clip is not a modchip, it is a solderless interface that can be used on D2C consoles to install the Argon without wires, which makes it different. If you have access to another unbricked wii, you would have to install the wiiclip, & upgrade it, then put it back in the original bricked wii. I don't know much about wiiclips, but I imagine it would be difficult to get in & out of consoles. If you want to try anyway just post your wiis region & I will post the link to it.

    RedArrow
    i went to the page. that is not the wiiclip that i have that is teh free-clip. i have the solderles wii clip 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •