Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 428

Thread: Preloader/Priiloader Brick Fix

  1. #241
    Senior Member Krank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,895
    Thanks
    953
    Thanked 4,321 Times in 2,128 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    You Back the Files up on your PC. Then after you have completed everything just format again by choosing " Restore Device defaults" and copy the original files back over to your SD.

    Yes format as FAT32
    Damn I suck!!!!

  2. 1 User Says Thank You Krank For This Useful Post


  3. #242
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    okay thanks so much

    I realize that you probably hate me by this point, but now when i load the thing in the first step on my wii nothing happens except a red bar comes along the top of the screen (the rest of which is black) and it doesnt do anything. what did i do wrong??

    Please use the Edit function.
    Last edited by Jax; 12-28-2012 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Merged Posts...

  4. #243
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,187
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by matttt View Post
    I realize that you probably hate me by this point, but now when i load the thing in the first step on my wii nothing happens except a red bar comes along the top of the screen (the rest of which is black) and it doesnt do anything. what did i do wrong??
    Try loading it from HBC

    what exactly did you do to your wii? It may help me help you. It will have to wait til tomorrow, I am off.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  5. #244
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeah thats cool i can wait till tomorow, but ill post it now anyway. (loading it from HBC didnt work) i followed this guide here New Nintendo Wii 4.2 Softmodding Guide to softmod my wii, and it worked perfectly except i couldnt get to the system menu anymore, i tried going from the HBC, Priiloader menue etc but i couldnt get to the system/home menu unless i uninstalled the priiloader. so i can get to the system menu when priiloader is uninstalled but i realise that is unsafe so i wanna get it. my wii system thingo is 4.2E and the Priiloader is v0.4. anything you can do would be greatly appreciated

  6. #245
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,187
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by matttt View Post
    yeah thats cool i can wait till tomorow, but ill post it now anyway. (loading it from HBC didnt work) i followed this guide here New Nintendo Wii 4.2 Softmodding Guide to softmod my wii, and it worked perfectly except i couldnt get to the system menu anymore, i tried going from the HBC, Priiloader menue etc but i couldnt get to the system/home menu unless i uninstalled the priiloader. so i can get to the system menu when priiloader is uninstalled but i realise that is unsafe so i wanna get it. my wii system thingo is 4.2E and the Priiloader is v0.4. anything you can do would be greatly appreciated
    Extract hacks.ini.zip to sd:\
    Boot into priiloader
    Click hacks, enable block updates
    Disable force standard recovery mode
    Click settings, ensure system ios is on.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  7. #246
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeah all those settings and hacks were already that way.
    also i forgot to mention, when i try to load dop mii and the red line comes across the top of the screen, it says "DOP-Mii v12 (SVN r93" if that helps

  8. #247
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,187
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by matttt View Post
    yeah all those settings and hacks were already that way.
    also i forgot to mention, when i try to load dop mii and the red line comes across the top of the screen, it says "DOP-Mii v12 (SVN r93" if that helps
    Put all the dop-mii files from my pack on your sd-card, load priiloader then load bootmii. Dop-mii should load.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  9. #248
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GinsuVictim View Post
    Great day for you to post this. I just lost my 4.2u v481 system menu about 30 minutes ago and this thread got me running again.

    Thank you!
    Hey Did You End Up Downgrading to 4.1 or Are You Still In 4.2U..?

  10. #249
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Breaked after system format with preloader installed

    my wii shows preloader 0.28 ios v30 systemmenu v289
    problem is on preloader menu says "error autobooting systemmenu ......."
    this korean wii language changed to english with preloader 0.28 installed
    error comes after system formatting
    is files provived by u completely offline? because i have no internet connection.
    and i don't want to break it more.
    please help me
    Last edited by Jax; 12-28-2012 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Removed Guide ...

  11. #250
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,187
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity_kol View Post
    my wii shows preloader 0.28 ios v30 systemmenu v289
    problem is on preloader menu says "error autobooting systemmenu ......."
    this korean wii language changed to english with preloader 0.28 installed
    error comes after system formatting
    is files provived by u completely offline? because i have no internet connection.
    and i don't want to break it more.
    please help me
    Yes, this works offline. You install from sd with the wads in sd:\wad
    Also, in case you did not know, 4.2 and 4.3 will brick your region changed Korean wii with error 003
    You should install cIOS70-v6174.zip and cIOS80-v6174.zip to prevent this should you ever accidentally update.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •