Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 428

Thread: Preloader/Priiloader Brick Fix

  1. #151
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,784
    Thanks
    787
    Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,262 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    The ones in the links are the original system menus. Did you have themes before? If you installed a bad theme then it's not really a preloader brick. What system menu are you on?

  2. #152
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    No, I didnt have any themes installed. My system menu info is in this link: http://www.wiihacks.com/wiihacks-new...tle-sucks.html

  3. #153
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I love you mauifrog you saved my WII even tough nothing worked, i even got the DSI exception errors in WadManager... thx again man you are truly Amazing!

    Now im off to re-hack my wii and se if i can get USB loader to work aswell

  4. #154
    c8n
    c8n is offline
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    bricked my korean modded to 4.0U wii. i installed preloader0.29 with newest hbc then it show an almost unreadable system corrupted screen. from preloader i change boot from ios 249 the wii boot normally , but when i change it boot from ios60 it show the same screen again. i have updated the preloader to 0.3. how can i boot again using the ios60 without too much risk of bricking it again. and i can't install bootmii as boot2, it can only be installed as ios. so i don't want to lose the preloader. will just installing ios60patch without reinstalling the system menu 4.0U fix the problem? sorry for my english, thanks
    Last edited by c8n; 05-01-2010 at 10:54 PM.

  5. #155
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hi... my wii bricked as well.. everytime i start it.. it only shows 4.0(usa) at the right bottom...
    i still can access preloader and HBC... but everytime i run the wad manager and chose the ios249 or ios35, the wii freeze...
    what should i do? i've found alot of ways to save my wii but i always stuck when i had to chose ios249...
    save me and my wii please...

  6. #156
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by bakelo View Post
    hi... my wii bricked as well.. everytime i start it.. it only shows 4.0(usa) at the right bottom...
    i still can access preloader and HBC... but everytime i run the wad manager and chose the ios249 or ios35, the wii freeze...
    what should i do? i've found alot of ways to save my wii but i always stuck when i had to chose ios249...
    save me and my wii please...
    Go into priiloader hacks, disable the "force recovery mode"

    Also it sounds like you don't have cios installed.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  7. #157
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Go into priiloader hacks, disable the "force recovery mode"

    Also it sounds like you don't have cios installed.
    thanks for your reply mauifrog... i've disable all the option in the preloader...
    maybe there's something wrong with my cios..
    what should i do? where should i start?
    i can access HBC and wad manager 1.4 but i cant run anything at ios249..
    i tried to run wad manager 1.3 but it freeze at blank black screen...
    i tried the region changer, ios downgrader but it also freeze blank screen or freeze at ios249 option...
    my friend ask me to run the trucha bug restorer but i dunno how to use it and afraid will make things worst..
    you're my only hope bro...
    i've waitin for ur reply since noon.. haha.. glad that u replied.

  8. #158
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by bakelo View Post
    thanks for your reply mauifrog... i've disable all the option in the preloader...
    maybe there's something wrong with my cios..
    what should i do? where should i start?
    i can access HBC and wad manager 1.4 but i cant run anything at ios249..
    i tried to run wad manager 1.3 but it freeze at blank black screen...
    i tried the region changer, ios downgrader but it also freeze blank screen or freeze at ios249 option...
    my friend ask me to run the trucha bug restorer but i dunno how to use it and afraid will make things worst..
    you're my only hope bro...
    i've waitin for ur reply since noon.. haha.. glad that u replied.
    Run Dop-Mii_v12_CB2_BB2.zip
    Select install ios36 with fakesign, if the wii is online install from NUS

    Or install from SD with these wads in sd:\wad
    IOS15-64-v257.zip
    IOS15-64-v523.zip
    IOS36-64-v3351.zip

    Then select ios36, press A
    select ios, mios, bc
    delete ios249

    Run CB2_BB2_Cios38-r17-installer.zip, use ios36 to install

    Do you still not have access to your system menu?
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  9. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  10. #159
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Run Dop-Mii_v12_CB2_BB2.zip
    Select install ios36 with fakesign, if the wii is online install from NUS

    Or install from SD with these wads in sd:\wad
    IOS15-64-v257.zip
    IOS15-64-v523.zip
    IOS36-64-v3351.zip

    Then select ios36, press A
    select ios, mios, bc
    delete ios249

    Run CB2_BB2_Cios38-r17-installer.zip, use ios36 to install

    Do you still not have access to your system menu?
    thanks.. i'll try it out and let u know the result...
    hopefully after this, i can access my system menu.. since it was black screen with 4.0(USA) at the bottom right now..

  11. #160
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Also, extract 4.0u-hacks.zip to sd:\
    Boot into preloader
    Click hacks
    Enable block online and disk updates, remove disk diag check- leave the others disabled.

    Do you still see 4.0u black screen?
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •