Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 314

Thread: Semi-Brick, system settings locked, Opera error.

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Oh man my wii still semi-bricked any advice !

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyox120 View Post
    Oh man my wii still semi-bricked any advice !
    OH silly me forgot to save its working now thanks man ur amazin!!!!!!

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    OK, good to hear. Now what system menu are you on?
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    OK, good to hear. Now what system menu are you on?
    Im on 3.4E but the disc channel doesnt work but i just use the neogamma channel to play on any way

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyox120 View Post
    Im on 3.4E but the disc channel doesnt work but i just use the neogamma channel to play on any way
    Well now that you have changed your wii to pal, it will only read pal disks from the disk channel. So any NTSC disks will no longer work. Hopefully that is your issue. 3.4 is not a good version to be on, it is not compatible with priiloader.

    Download Dop-Mii_v12_CB2_BB2.zip, extract it to sd:\
    Load it from HBC, select ios 249 and push A
    Select ios, mios, bc
    Install ios36-v new, and ios60-v6174, apply all 3 patches
    also install the new versions of ios33, 38, 53, 55 without patches
    Push B to back out a menu, select system menu
    Install 4.1E
    You can also install any channels, and update any ios you wish with this app.

    Now your wii is running 4.1e, with some updated ios. Install priilaoder
    Then extract 4.1e-hacks.zip to sd:\
    Hold reset and reboot the wii, priiloader starts
    select hacks, enable block disk and block online updates

    Now your wii is on 4.1e, and disk updates will be blocked, and online updates will be blocked, which is good. You can use dop-mii to update an ios if a game ever requires it (loads to black screen)

    Hope that helps.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  6. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  7. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Well now that you have changed your wii to pal, it will only read pal disks from the disk channel. So any NTSC disks will no longer work. Hopefully that is your issue. 3.4 is not a good version to be on, it is not compatible with priiloader.

    Download Dop-Mii_v12_CB2_BB2.zip, extract it to sd:\
    Load it from HBC, select ios 249 and push A
    Select ios, mios, bc
    Install ios36-v new, and ios60-v6174, apply all 3 patches
    also install the new versions of ios33, 38, 53, 55 without patches
    Push B to back out a menu, select system menu
    Install 4.1E
    You can also install any channels, and update any ios you wish with this app.

    Now your wii is running 4.1e, with some updated ios. Install priilaoder
    Then extract 4.1e-hacks.zip to sd:\
    Hold reset and reboot the wii, priiloader starts
    select hacks, enable block disk and block online updates

    Now your wii is on 4.1e, and disk updates will be blocked, and online updates will be blocked, which is good. You can use dop-mii to update an ios if a game ever requires it (loads to black screen)

    Hope that helps.


    Can u please pls make sum sort of video of it or screenshot im gettin quite confused
    Is this done by wad manger or brand new app and wouldn't putting those files at da root of the sd just overwrite all the other files
    Last edited by yoyox120; 04-14-2010 at 12:51 AM.

  8. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Forgot 2 say thedic channel plays nothing not ntsc not pal and my wii was hard modded

  9. #38
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyox120 View Post
    Forgot 2 say thedic channel plays nothing not ntsc not pal and my wii was hard modded
    If you have a modchip, it needs to be configured for pal or it won't work. Do you know what kind of chip you have?

    As for a video and screenshots- perhaps someday, but not anytme soon. It is ok to overwrite the files on the sd-card with the new ones I gave you.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  10. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    If you have a modchip, it needs to be configured for pal or it won't work. Do you know what kind of chip you have?

    As for a video and screenshots- perhaps someday, but not anytme soon. It is ok to overwrite the files on the sd-card with the new ones I gave you.
    Dun knw the modchip i got the wii came hard modded before the softmod i cud play all the games from any region normally

  11. #40
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyox120 View Post
    Dun knw the modchip i got the wii came hard modded before the softmod i cud play all the games from any region normally
    Boot the wii without any disks, then push eject 3 times, see if a gc game appears- if it does, load it.

    Try to boot one of these wiikey disks- Support for Legacy Wiikey Products

    These are original disks? PAL? or are they backups? How long ago did you buy the wii?
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •