Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 314

Thread: Semi-Brick, system settings locked, Opera error.

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,556 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Just extract it to your sd-card
    It should show up in HBC

    The file should hold something like
    apps\arcmod6\boot.dol
    or similar,

    It must be like this on your card
    sd:\apps\arcmod6\boot.dol (or similar)
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  2. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  3. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Just extract it to your sd-card
    It should show up in HBC

    The file should hold something like
    apps\arcmod6\boot.dol
    or similar,

    It must be like this on your card
    sd:\apps\arcmod6\boot.dol (or similar)
    Are there any precatuions i shud take or things 2 do 2 stop my wii bricking any updates 2 say no to or sumthin like dat ur time is much appreiated thanks mate !

  4. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    By the way i saw another ARC and it had alot more files is this different in sum how r u sure its safe 2 use

  5. #24
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,556 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Once you have un-semi bricked your wii, there are precautions you should take. I will point you in the direction. As for the app, I don't know, no one has reported issue with it, but there are always risks. So I guess you will have to accept those risks, and trust that I gave you the right app. I would not have given it to you if I did not think it was what you needed.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  6. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Once you have un-semi bricked your wii, there are precautions you should take. I will point you in the direction. As for the app, I don't know, no one has reported issue with it, but there are always risks. So I guess you will have to accept those risks, and trust that I gave you the right app. I would not have given it to you if I did not think it was what you needed.
    Ok wish me luck

  7. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Once you have un-semi bricked your wii, there are precautions you should take. I will point you in the direction. As for the app, I don't know, no one has reported issue with it, but there are always risks. So I guess you will have to accept those risks, and trust that I gave you the right app. I would not have given it to you if I did not think it was what you needed.
    Wait a sec i never gives me a mismatch error mate !

  8. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyox120 View Post
    Wait a sec i never gives me a mismatch error mate !
    Oh sorry i saw da errorso i change console area setting 2 Europe
    change game region 2 europe
    do i change video mode
    what is shop country mode
    then when im done wit dat do i change system menu 2 europe
    then do the 4.1 system menu thing i heard u can brick if u didnt install the iso60 patched thing shud i reinstall it again 2 make sure

  9. #28
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,556 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyox120 View Post
    Oh sorry i saw da errorso i change console area setting 2 Europe
    change game region 2 europe
    do i change video mode
    what is shop country mode
    then when im done wit dat do i change system menu 2 europe
    then do the 4.1 system menu thing i heard u can brick if u didnt install the iso60 patched thing shud i reinstall it again 2 make sure
    No, do it like I said. You need to look at all the settings, then look below them, you will see your installed region. Below that you can set the region to USA, Euro, etc. Set the region to Euro and click set&save, this will change all the above settings for you. Before you exit, you should not have a region missmatch error, so if you do- list every thing you see here.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  10. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  11. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    No, do it like I said. You need to look at all the settings, then look below them, you will see your installed region. Below that you can set the region to USA, Euro, etc. Set the region to Euro and click set&save, this will change all the above settings for you. Before you exit, you should not have a region missmatch error, so if you do- list every thing you see here.
    Sorry matei knw im a pain i da A~~ so all i need to do is change system menu region 2 europe rite do i need 2 run the 4.1 update sorry 4 all da trouble

  12. #30
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,556 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyox120 View Post
    Sorry matei knw im a pain i da A~~ so all i need to do is change system menu region 2 europe rite do i need 2 run the 4.1 update sorry 4 all da trouble
    For your issue, you don't need to run the 4.1 update. You could, and we probably will using other method, but you should already have a 3.X pal SM, setting the your settings to pal will fix your semi-brick. So just set the region info to euro and save, the error should go away, you will see the setting above change, then you can update, etc as needed.

    If your wii is online, there should be no harm in installing the 4.1e also. If you do, use #2 option, waninko
    Last edited by mauifrog; 04-13-2010 at 08:52 PM.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  13. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •