Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Help me pleas im so sad and mad bricked wii

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Help me pleas im so sad and mad bricked wii

    First of all i bricked my wii with mymenunify i dont have preloader nor bootmii
    also im trying the GC Controller trick and by holding all the Diagonal buttons down and that doesnt work well do i need a dvd with the gc controller to do the trick or what someone please help

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,560 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by J0K3RJ View Post
    First of all i bricked my wii with mymenunify i dont have preloader nor bootmii
    also im trying the GC Controller trick and by holding all the Diagonal buttons down and that doesnt work well do i need a dvd with the gc controller to do the trick or what someone please help
    You only have three options, bootmii, preloader, and savemiifrii. None those will work for you, from what you have said. I sounds like it is bricked for good.

    Messing with themes without bootmii boot2 was a horrible idea, but some people like to bareback it, but it always has consequences.

    Where a rubber with your next wii.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  3. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    noo...man...why....thanks....i cant buy another one....i just broke my bro and sisters wii...im going to give up on game consoles for ever. i shouldve never tried hacking..
    u sure there isnt any other way? i mean i havent really tried the savemiifrii method yet.
    cant u use a gc controller without buying a modchip for savemiifrii?

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,560 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by J0K3RJ View Post
    noo...man...why....thanks....i cant buy another one....i just broke my bro and sisters wii...im going to give up on game consoles for ever. i shouldve never tried hacking..
    u sure there isnt any other way? i mean i havent really tried the savemiifrii method yet.
    cant u use a gc controller without buying a modchip for savemiifrii?
    Try savemiifrii before you give up. You only need a gc-controller to test it. You would need a modchip to use it, unless you installed cIOSCORP, then it could work without a modchip.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  6. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  7. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ok i think i have cIOSCORP installed..what do i do with the gamecube controller?

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,560 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by J0K3RJ View Post
    ok i think i have cIOSCORP installed..what do i do with the gamecube controller?
    Plug it into port4, hold all four directions down at once on the d-pad, boot while holding all 4 d-pad directions down. If it works you will see your system menu in the lower right corner. Then try to boot some games and some autoboot disks.

    Some gc-controllers need modification for this to work. There could be a pin below the d-pad preventing all 4 directions from being push at once. If so disassemble the gc-controller and remove the pin.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  9. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  10. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    alright i have a gamestop refurbished gc controller..will this work?

  11. #8
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,560 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by J0K3RJ View Post
    alright i have a gamestop refurbished gc controller..will this work?
    Sounds perfect, give it a try. Don't give up on the first try, it can be tricky.

    If it works try UUDv4
    UUDv4.part001.rar
    UUDv4.part002.rar

    or
    LCUDv3.part001.rar
    LCUDv3.part002.rar

    or
    AutoBootUniversalUnbrick DiscV2-UUDv2.rar

    or
    AutoBoot Wad-Manager-ISO.rar
    Last edited by mauifrog; 12-23-2009 at 01:09 PM.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  12. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  13. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Alright im going to try to unscrew it wish me luck i hope this works

  14. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Doesnt work.. the system menu wont show in the corner. i guess i dont have a wii anymore...thanks for the help tho ill put thanks on all ur post.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •