You only listed Page 1 of the IOS screen.
Those 2 Unknown game with the .UPD .UPE saves are suspicious because they are not the same as everything else. The SFBA in the channels list. doesn't turn up any google results.
Any of those WADS you have on your SD card could be the root of the problem. Uninstall them all apart from the IOS60, IOS16 and cIOS_fix.
As for the other channels it could be any one of them. Bad wads are often in circulation pretneding to be something they are not, there was a neogamma r6 (I think it was) wad doing the rounds that bricked a few people a couple of months ago. Don't touch the IOS though. You obviously have some IOS working to let you go this far.
Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.
Alright, so I deleted the Unknowns like you suggested, but still nothing.
Here is something interesting that I hadn't noted before, just as I'm launching the AnyTitleDeleter:
It looks like there are errors when attempting to access the "Sysmenu Ticket" and also there are errors when trying to assess the "Region detection."
Once again, I really appreciate your input!
I fixed my Wii!
I still never figured out what caused the problem, but I fixed it. It sure wasn't easy either.
So, here's what I did.
I figured that my problem was caused by an error in the REGION or in the SYSMENU itself. I downloaded a program called Dop-IOS. I used Dop-IOS to re-install several IOSes that I thought could be causing problems. Then I was able to use the program cIOS DOWNGRADER to do something... I think I used this, maybe not. Then I used a program called AnyRegionChanger to downgrade my System Menu from 4.1 (broken) to 3.2 which works!
Still not really sure what caused the problem, but let this be a lesson to everyone to have BootMii installed before doing ANY homebrewing! It will save you if you brick in the future!
IOS50 v4889 to prevent this.
Ipsa scientia potestas est.
Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.