Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Black Screen and no System Menu need help

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i shall try to open the gcc tomorrow and try to run this operation and will update to you but tell me what happens if i am able to go in the recovery mode, will i be able to rectify the wii from there?

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,187
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by sanshil View Post
    i shall try to open the gcc tomorrow and try to run this operation and will update to you but tell me what happens if i am able to go in the recovery mode, will i be able to rectify the wii from there?
    If you are able to go to the recovery menu then your issue sounds like a bad bluetooth module, which makes sense since you did not install anything on the wii prior to your issue. It would only be fixed by replacing the bluetooth module.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks anyway for all the help i shall get back to you tomorrow on this.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    but what could be the reason for not getting the health screen and system menu , does it have anything to do with the bluetooth module.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,187
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by sanshil View Post
    but what could be the reason for not getting the health screen and system menu , does it have anything to do with the bluetooth module.
    A dead bluetooth module can cause a black screen
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i have not yet been able to open the gc controller up but there is something which i just remembered about the problem which could have caused this to happen to my wii.
    When my son was playing a game from the usb loader gx he had pressed the home menu to start a new game and by mistake instead of pressing the wii menu button he had pressed the reset button which i saw him doing and i immediately jumped and shut the power off the wii from the power button on the wii and then i restarted the wii and it started properly and then went into usb loader gx to play the game and then this problem of getting a green screen on starting the cloudy meatballs game.
    I dont know if this would be of any help for you in helping me to revive my wii.
    Thanks

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,187
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by sanshil View Post
    i have not yet been able to open the gc controller up but there is something which i just remembered about the problem which could have caused this to happen to my wii.
    When my son was playing a game from the usb loader gx he had pressed the home menu to start a new game and by mistake instead of pressing the wii menu button he had pressed the reset button which i saw him doing and i immediately jumped and shut the power off the wii from the power button on the wii and then i restarted the wii and it started properly and then went into usb loader gx to play the game and then this problem of getting a green screen on starting the cloudy meatballs game.
    I dont know if this would be of any help for you in helping me to revive my wii.
    Thanks
    None of that should hurt your wii. What happened when you did the gc-controller trick (savemiifrii)? If it booted into the recovery menu displaying a black screen with your system menu version in the lower right corner, and the wiimotes wont power the wii, it could very well be your bluetooth module gone bad. A $10 fix.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i tried the gc controller trick but nothing happens,i think i shall have to dismantel the gc controller to be able to press all the four buttons together but i do not have the right screwdriver to open it up, i shall get one and try it after opening the gc controller.
    Thanks

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i read somewhere that if i am able to autoboot a wadmanager disk then there is a chance. Is it true, please let me know

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i have tried the gc controller trick on my wii and successfully got the recovery menu with 4.0(USA) written on the bottom right corner on the screen.kindly let me know if i can try anything else before getting the bluetooth module changed or are you sure that its the bluetooth module as it is not readily avaliable here, i shall have to order it over the net but i do not know if i shall be able to get a qualified person here to get it changed.
    Please let me know.
    Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •