Page 94 of 202 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 2020

Thread: Guide: How to fix Korean 4.2 error: 003 unauthorized device has been detected

  1. #931
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Dr. House @ Wiihacks
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,744
    Thanks
    1,899
    Thanked 4,398 Times in 3,688 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by gajo View Post
    "Update:
    New Super Mario Bros NTSC-K
    Released 8/6/2010
    System Update ="
    hi
    could show the way? not find link to this version
    thanks
    Someone can't seem to click the multiple spoilers very well

  2. #932
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,304
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 320 Times in 240 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by saeeid_skhm View Post
    is 003 error just for korean region
    if a wii have this error can i be sure that is korean or region changed?
    yes, 003 = region changed korean wii

  3. 1 User Says Thank You Bad_Ad84 For This Useful Post


  4. #933
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi,

    I have a Korean updated to 4.3 USA and with error 003.

    From reading this thread there seem to be a hope of recovery. It is not clear to me which version of MarioKart iso I should use? (From which region)

    Thanks for your replies.

  5. #934
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boomla View Post
    Hi,

    I have a Korean updated to 4.3 USA and with error 003.

    From reading this thread there seem to be a hope of recovery. It is not clear to me which version of MarioKart iso I should use? (From which region)

    Thanks for your replies.
    unscrubbed version (ios size 4.37gb) and ntsc/u region will work.

  6. 1 User Says Thank You infinity_kol For This Useful Post


  7. #935
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boomla View Post
    Hi,

    I have a Korean updated to 4.3 USA and with error 003.

    From reading this thread there seem to be a hope of recovery. It is not clear to me which version of MarioKart iso I should use? (From which region)

    Thanks for your replies.
    I followed the method 1 with cIOS80 and patching the ISO to autoBOOT. However the game did not load but I observed an improvement compared to other discs: The blue light where you load the disc started blinking.

    Any advice on what I could try next?

  8. #936
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boomla View Post
    I followed the method 1 with cIOS80 and patching the ISO to autoBOOT. However the game did not load but I observed an improvement compared to other discs: The blue light where you load the disc started blinking.

    Any advice on what I could try next?
    What modchip r u using? U need to use "Wasabi Dx" Modchip and set it to autoboot & region free enable on ok Wii. if your mario kart iso not Autobooting, don't patch it to Autoboot. you can also use unscrubbed ntsc/u region "Rabbid Go Home" iso file and follow the method of mario kart but don't iso patch to autoboot. I hope it will sure load on error 003 Wii via recovery mode.
    Please tell me your location.
    Infinity_kol
    Last edited by infinity_kol; 08-28-2010 at 12:39 PM.

  9. #937
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity_kol View Post
    What modchip r u using? U need to use "Wasabi Dx" Modchip and set it to autoboot & region free enable on ok Wii. if your mario kart iso not Autobooting, don't patch it to Autoboot. you can also use unscrubbed ntsc/u region "Rabbid Go Home" iso file and follow the method of mario kart but don't iso patch to autoboot. I hope it will sure load on error 003 Wii via recovery mode.
    Please tell me your location.
    Infinity_kol
    I bought the Wii in U.A.E., there is no modchip on it. It got bricked when I did the update in France where I am now.

  10. #938
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boomla View Post
    I bought the Wii in U.A.E., there is no modchip on it. It got bricked when I did the update in France where I am now.
    Without Modchip u can't unbrick ur Wii right now. you must have to buy a wasabi dx, drivekey or other modchip which has built-in autoboot feature.

  11. #939
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hi
    i have a korean wii and it was on 4.2U
    i updated it to 4.3u and got the 003 error
    i tried method #1 but the game won't boot
    i used mario kart ntsc-u but i don't know if the game is scrubbed or not

  12. #940
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Waiting the 4.3k to save my wii

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •