Page 63 of 202 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 2017

Thread: Guide: How to fix Korean 4.2 error: 003 unauthorized device has been detected

  1. #621
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    folks... any hopes??? anything new that we can try and test out....

  2. #622
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    hi everyone...

    i was wondering if anyone knew why SSBB NTSC does not autoboot using drivekey and gives the insert game disc error. Is it something that is specifically prohibited through the 4.2 update or more of a game thing? has anybody been able to find out more about this?

    if it is a game thing and not something specific to 4.2 update, then can we somehow fool the rescue menu to believe that game being loaded is not a SSB but some other game which would normally autoboot?

  3. #623
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    also has anybody tried a WODE to boot up SSBB NTSC through RM? does that confirmed work or not?

  4. #624
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3G4mbl3r View Post
    also has anybody tried a WODE to boot up SSBB NTSC through RM? does that confirmed work or not?
    I had someone test SSBB NTSC booting via wode awhile back- it did not work.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  5. #625
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    423
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 36 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3G4mbl3r View Post
    hi everyone...

    i was wondering if anyone knew why SSBB NTSC does not autoboot using drivekey and gives the insert game disc error. Is it something that is specifically prohibited through the 4.2 update or more of a game thing? has anybody been able to find out more about this?

    if it is a game thing and not something specific to 4.2 update, then can we somehow fool the rescue menu to believe that game being loaded is not a SSB but some other game which would normally autoboot?
    I'm not really sure what it is, but I think it's has something to do with the fact it's a Dual Layer Disc. Perhaps if we shrink the iso to fit a standard DVD-R? This probably won't work but you try anything in these situations.

    RedArrow

  6. #626
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    I had someone test SSBB NTSC booting via wode awhile back- it did not work.
    oh no... was hoping that might have some hope... how did the person try? both through physical dvd media as well as through ripped image on hdd which is the beauty of the wode?

  7. #627
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RedArrow View Post
    I'm not really sure what it is, but I think it's has something to do with the fact it's a Dual Layer Disc. Perhaps if we shrink the iso to fit a standard DVD-R? This probably won't work but you try anything in these situations.

    RedArrow
    do you have any idea on how to do it without invalidating the signatures? i have the original game as well as enough spare dvds to try...

  8. #628
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3G4mbl3r View Post
    do you have any idea on how to do it without invalidating the signatures? i have the original game as well as enough spare dvds to try...
    found this link Smash Brawl USA DVD9 on DVD5 Working - GBAtemp.net and tried the method to generate a DVD 5 single layer DVD - R disc. Still the same insert disc error. I believe that the thing detects the game and specifically creates a problem. any idea how to change the game identified by the Wii? Will changing that data invalidate the original signatures?

  9. #629
    New Member infinity160286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Lebanon
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Red face

    Hi there
    thanks for the great support.
    This is a very common error.
    It happened to me after installing IOS70 i forgot its whole name.
    I have an " AMERICANIZED" Korean Wii.
    I'm Lebanese.
    I sent it for repair. Not at any of nintendo's dealers.
    they said its fully bricked and cant be resolved.
    Later on, they called me back and said that its working.
    I don't know what they did to it.
    Tomorrow i will be getting it and i will try my best to get a guide on how to fix this ...
    I would really like to thank WiiHacks for this fix but i prefered to send it for repair instead of messing with it more...:P
    I'm not Professional in doing such things.
    Best Regards

  10. #630
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity160286 View Post
    Hi there
    thanks for the great support.
    This is a very common error.
    It happened to me after installing IOS70 i forgot its whole name.
    I have an " AMERICANIZED" Korean Wii.
    I'm Lebanese.
    I sent it for repair. Not at any of nintendo's dealers.
    they said its fully bricked and cant be resolved.
    Later on, they called me back and said that its working.
    I don't know what they did to it.
    Tomorrow i will be getting it and i will try my best to get a guide on how to fix this ...
    I would really like to thank WiiHacks for this fix but i prefered to send it for repair instead of messing with it more...:P
    I'm not Professional in doing such things.
    Best Regards
    If you install ios70patched doing the softmod guide, your wii would have been easily fixed with a modchip and a recovery disk.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •