Page 46 of 201 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 2006

Thread: Guide: How to fix Korean 4.2 error: 003 unauthorized device has been detected

  1. #451
    New Member chukcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Extract CB2_BB_SysCheck_1.6.1.zip to an sd-card
    Click the sd-icon from the channel menu
    Load the boot.dol/elf
    Post the cvs report from the sd-card here when your done
    Do this on all 3 fixed korean wii's

    He used the Mario Kart channel install, but he must have some trucha ios, probably cIOSCORP 3.4ish
    Bad news this 3 console it was for coustmers in my shop and i giv it back to the coustmers..... but i have coustmers phone numbers i can try to call them and bring back the wiis but is this help to make this error is disappears forever????? or can be fix easily i hope so!!!!

  2. #452
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,560 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by chukcy View Post
    Bad news this 3 console it was for coustmers in my shop and i giv it back to the coustmers..... but i have coustmers phone numbers i can try to call them and bring back the wiis but is this help to make this error is disappears forever????? or can be fix easily i hope so!!!!
    The mario kart disk you used, did you use iospatcher on it, or did you just replace the wad?
    I think that the 3 wii's you fixed must have had cIOSCORP or a trucha patched ios on ios33 or ios36. If you just replaced the wad and the games ios had the trucha bug- it should install the wad.

    What ios is your mario kart set to? You can use iospatcher to check.
    Which wad did you put in the disk?
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  3. #453
    New Member chukcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    The mario kart disk you used, did you use iospatcher on it, or did you just replace the wad?
    I think that the 3 wii's you fixed must have had cIOSCORP or a trucha patched ios on ios33 or ios36. If you just replaced the wad and the games ios had the trucha bug- it should install the wad.

    What ios is your mario kart set to? You can use iospatcher to check.
    Which wad did you put in the disk?


    i used ios 33
    and i put cIOS70-v6174-v3.5

    try to do something to help us to mack this problem Disappears................

  4. #454
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,560 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Get your clients to run the syscheck if you can- I bet you will find a cIOSCORP cios33 with a maxed version#
    If this is true, then some cIOSCORP wii's can be fixed.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  5. #455
    New Member chukcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Get your clients to run the syscheck if you can- I bet you will find a cIOSCORP cios33 with a maxed version#
    If this is true, then some cIOSCORP wii's can be fixed.
    ok i will... i think cIOSCORP cios33 with a maxed version it was install on 3 wiis becouse all this wii its working backup with out modchip is sofmode...
    what aboute pepole with no cIOSCORP cios33 with a maxed version installed??? never can fixed? i think

  6. #456
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,168
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,560 Times in 2,969 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Without cIOSCORP, they can not be fixed- now, perhaps in the future.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  7. #457
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Without cIOSCORP, they can not be fixed- now, perhaps in the future.
    My Wii has been softmoded before it was updated to 4.2. It had some program in the system menu that could be launched, it was some kind of linux OS that then launched the game for you.

    Does that mean I have patched IOS on my system?

    How can I find out?

    How to prepare the Mario kart disc?

    Thanks a lot!

    CS

  8. #458
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey guys. I really don't know understand. I have drivekey with my 003 wii, After I can see the 4.2USA in the right corner, I insert the disk, the 4.2USA dispear, nothing happend but just black screen, I have tried many USA regional game, all are the same case. Can anyone tell me the reason?

  9. #459
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by percylu View Post
    Hey guys. I really don't know understand. I have drivekey with my 003 wii, After I can see the 4.2USA in the right corner, I insert the disk, the 4.2USA dispear, nothing happend but just black screen, I have tried many USA regional game, all are the same case. Can anyone tell me the reason?
    Did you configure your Drive key chip to autoboot? If not, then you will get your described behaviour. At least, I had the same problem, but everything worked after I reconfigured the Drive key to autoboot.

  10. #460
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pidab View Post
    Did you configure your Drive key chip to autoboot? If not, then you will get your described behaviour. At least, I had the same problem, but everything worked after I reconfigured the Drive key to autoboot.
    Thanks for your kindly reply, but I only have this 003 wii, how can I configure my drivekey to autoboot?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •