Page 162 of 202 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2017

Thread: Guide: How to fix Korean 4.2 error: 003 unauthorized device has been detected

  1. #1611
    New Member buloy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wubaiqu123 View Post
    it can't work for Korean wii Region changed to 4.3j???????
    What do you mean?
    Please more details.

    Quote Originally Posted by tictacwang View Post
    what do u mean? all I have tried are wii discs. if it is burned with original unmodified iso file, it plays well. if with any modifield iso file, can't.
    Maybe you have the bad iso file, and when you modified it and then burn it to dvd, the disc not boot. Make sure you have the good iso file.
    Last edited by Darkcide666; 04-25-2011 at 05:50 AM. Reason: No need for a double post. There is an edit button.

  2. #1612
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i use mairo kart .When i get to the install confirmation, press [HOME] on the wiimote, eject disc1, insert disc2, press [HOME] on the wiimote, install the channel-
    but it turn a black screen.....i am 4.3j

  3. #1613
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    finally a fix!
    i've download all the required files and discs but when i get to the recovery menu (where it shows 4.2 (USA)), none of the discs are working. probably i need to get wasabi or drivekey.

    can anyone suggest where i can get them? which is better? i'm from malaysia btw. can i know where's the nearest place i can order them?

  4. #1614
    New Member buloy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wubaiqu123 View Post
    i use mairo kart .When i get to the install confirmation, press [HOME] on the wiimote, eject disc1, insert disc2, press [HOME] on the wiimote, install the channel-
    but it turn a black screen.....i am 4.3j
    I have the same problem with you when using Mario Kart. So i switch to Swap Disc Pwns Method. And i finally fix my error 003 wii with the Swap Disc method.
    If you fail with Mario kart Pwns, try Swap Disc Pwns.

  5. #1615
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wubaiqu123 View Post
    it can't work for Korean wii Region changed to 4.3j???????
    It can, just download the correct package in the 1st post and fix away.

  6. #1616
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,571 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    I will try to test jap, the language could be causing the black screen
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  7. #1617
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i can't spin the disc(Castlevania Judgment) .which japnese game should i choese??/

  8. #1618
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buloy View Post
    I have the same problem with you when using Mario Kart. So i switch to Swap Disc Pwns Method. And i finally fix my error 003 wii with the Swap Disc method.
    If you fail with Mario kart Pwns, try Swap Disc Pwns.
    i have test the Swap Disc Pwns Method.but fail again

  9. #1619
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wubaiqu123 View Post
    i can't spin the disc(Castlevania Judgment) .which japnese game should i choese??/
    Do you have a modchip installed and are you in recovery mode?

  10. #1620
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    of course i did .

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •