Page 160 of 202 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2017

Thread: Guide: How to fix Korean 4.2 error: 003 unauthorized device has been detected

  1. #1591
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,304
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 320 Times in 240 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    You can backup Wii games without a working Wii. This is how it was done before the software for the Wii was around.

    Rawdump + compatible drive.

    However, compatible drives are quite rare.

  2. #1592
    New Member retronerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I have got SSB booting and smachstack is working I needed to rewire the 3.3v and ground points to my WIIKEY2.

    My question now is , im in wad manager, what shall i install to get rid of my error 003?

    Im on system menu 4.2 (U) region changed Korean console.

    Shall i install this? IOS60-64-v6174. which IOS version to use shall i choose?

    Is there anything more i need to do? Thanks in reply!

  3. #1593
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by retronerd View Post
    I have got SSB booting and smachstack is working I needed to rewire the 3.3v and ground points to my WIIKEY2.

    My question now is , im in wad manager, what shall i install to get rid of my error 003?

    Im on system menu 4.2 (U) region changed Korean console.

    Shall i install this? IOS60-64-v6174. which IOS version to use shall i choose?

    Is there anything more i need to do? Thanks in reply!
    Run through LinkBucks.com - Get your share!

    Start from chapter 2, after you've installed HBC, bootmii and made a nand backup.

  4. #1594
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,692
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 396 Times in 369 Posts
    retronerd,
    reaching wad manager, u should be able to sail along "SoftMod Any Wii " .
    Last edited by billyhome; 04-21-2011 at 05:50 PM.

  5. #1595
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I want to try to unbrick my Korean WII that got bricked with 003 error when I tried accidentally performed the system update from 3.2U (believe to be softmodded) . I assume it has been updated to 4.3 (bricked)

    I see one of the requirement is a gamecube controller. Never used one before, is there any specific type of game cube controller required as I see many versions or type on ebay. Appreciate your feedback and helping me out.

  6. #1596
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,570 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by feiyau View Post
    I want to try to unbrick my Korean WII that got bricked with 003 error when I tried accidentally performed the system update from 3.2U (believe to be softmodded) . I assume it has been updated to 4.3 (bricked)

    I see one of the requirement is a gamecube controller. Never used one before, is there any specific type of game cube controller required as I see many versions or type on ebay. Appreciate your feedback and helping me out.
    The cheap kind.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  7. #1597
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Cheap kind, something like this will do the trick ya ?

    eBay.com.my: Classic Controller for Nintendo Wii GameCube N64 NES W (item 180656717077 end time Apr 24, 2011 05:09:57 MYT)

    Do I need to do any mod to the controoler ? Some post tells need to open up and change some 3.3v wiring or something.

  8. #1598
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,570 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by feiyau View Post
    Cheap kind, something like this will do the trick ya ?

    eBay.com.my: Classic Controller for Nintendo Wii GameCube N64 NES W (item 180656717077 end time Apr 24, 2011 05:09:57 MYT)

    Do I need to do any mod to the controoler ? Some post tells need to open up and change some 3.3v wiring or something.
    This is a classic controller, it won't work. You need a gc controller, like this-
    NEW CONTROLLER PAD FOR NINTENDO GAMECUBE GC WII BLACK | eBay
    You may need to open it up and remove the pin from under the dpad to get savemiifrii to work. Some controllers can work without modding, others need to be opened up.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  9. #1599
    New Member buloy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by retronerd View Post
    I have got SSB booting and smachstack is working I needed to rewire the 3.3v and ground points to my WIIKEY2.

    My question now is , im in wad manager, what shall i install to get rid of my error 003?

    Im on system menu 4.2 (U) region changed Korean console.

    Shall i install this? IOS60-64-v6174. which IOS version to use shall i choose?

    Is there anything more i need to do? Thanks in reply!
    When you done installing Homebrew, just follow Mauifrog Guide : Softmod Any Wii, and your error 003 wii is alive
    Last edited by buloy; 04-22-2011 at 04:58 AM.

  10. 1 User Says Thank You buloy For This Useful Post


  11. #1600
    New Member retronerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    My Wii is working

    thanks for the help everyone!

  12. 1 User Says Thank You retronerd For This Useful Post


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •