Page 158 of 202 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2017

Thread: Guide: How to fix Korean 4.2 error: 003 unauthorized device has been detected

  1. #1571
    New Member retronerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Maybe my laser need to be adjusted? But its working in my other wii with ssbb?? Strange

  2. #1572
    New Member buloy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by retronerd View Post
    Maybe my laser need to be adjusted? But its working in my other wii with ssbb?? Strange
    What kind of modchip are you use?
    When you try the SSBB disc on the other wii, you use the same modchip?

  3. #1573
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello again. Got a weird issue here.

    I've been fixing 003s with the disc swap method, using boom blox. Fixed like 6 wiis so far, every single one worked 100% on first attempt every time. Boot with savemii, load boom blox, press home at start screen, swap discs, press home back and forth until the game spins, then reset, ssb loads and everything is easy from now on.

    Now this friend gave me this wii to fix. It simple doesnt load bloom box at all. The game loads from the 4.3(USA) screen but then it goes spinning really slow, the lens don't move at all, and it never loads to the health screen. Black screen forever.

    I tried three different drives, that are working I am 100% sure. I tried many different mod chips that are also working since I used many of these fixing the previous wiis. Tried burning and reburning bloom blox on different media.

    Any ideas?

  4. #1574
    New Member retronerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by buloy View Post
    What kind of modchip are you use?
    When you try the SSBB disc on the other wii, you use the same modchip?
    I use WIIKEY2, On the other wii i just load the game from wiigators loader, i switched the whole dvd without the modchip, i just changed the dvd motherboard to test.

  5. #1575
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by morenomdz View Post
    Hello again. Got a weird issue here.

    I've been fixing 003s with the disc swap method, using boom blox. Fixed like 6 wiis so far, every single one worked 100% on first attempt every time. Boot with savemii, load boom blox, press home at start screen, swap discs, press home back and forth until the game spins, then reset, ssb loads and everything is easy from now on.

    Now this friend gave me this wii to fix. It simple doesnt load bloom box at all. The game loads from the 4.3(USA) screen but then it goes spinning really slow, the lens don't move at all, and it never loads to the health screen. Black screen forever.

    I tried three different drives, that are working I am 100% sure. I tried many different mod chips that are also working since I used many of these fixing the previous wiis. Tried burning and reburning bloom blox on different media.

    Any ideas?
    Maybe the configuration of any region changer. Change the header of bloom box iso to korean and try again.

  6. #1576
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Im sorry Leo but how do I do that?

  7. #1577
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by morenomdz View Post
    Im sorry Leo but how do I do that?
    Sorry for my english but i´m trying to help.

    In first post you can change wit command:
    wit edit swap.iso --id=0SBE01 --name "SwapDisc-PWNS" --region USA --modify=DISC

    to:

    wit edit swap.iso --id=0SBE01 --name "SwapDisc-PWNS" --region KOREA --modify=DISC

  8. #1578
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I see. Did change the .bat like you said, reburn'd the iso, still did not load.

    Maybe the wii mainboard is somehow fucked? Very weird if you ask me!

  9. #1579
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,570 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    It is possible that the wii was bricked with dop-ios prior to the update, this would prevent games from loading. Perhaps try another ribbon cable, or try to get a better history of the wii.
    If ios80 was patched you could try the patched downgrade update disc.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  10. #1580
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry maui but I am kinda loss about that downgrade disc, what is it?

    What the dude said is that his son updated the wii only, I know it had neogamma installed and was running newer games like DK.

    Thanks.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •