Page 144 of 202 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2020

Thread: Guide: How to fix Korean 4.2 error: 003 unauthorized device has been detected

  1. #1431
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm at wits end with these piece of s...t.....

    - 4.2U
    - error003
    - No wod or key (is this required??)
    - GameCube controller to get to rescue menu

    I've tried all options but nothing works.

    1) MarioKart PWNS
    - Loading MarioKart fine....but will not install channel. Goes blank when selecting "Install Channel"...i.e. never get to the disc swapping part.

    2) Sonic Black Knight - Disc Swap
    - Game loads to title screen
    - Press home and insert ssbb-pal, second disc just clicks and never spins up

    3) Carnival Games - Disc Swap
    - Game loads to title screen
    - Press home and insert ssbb-pal, second disc just clicks, clicks and never spins...if hitting reset just after swapping disc the returned to 003 error screen

    ....not a happy camper!

    Any clues or suggestions would be most welcome.

    PS! When running Swap-Disc-PWNS.bat, is it normal for the dos window to flash briefly and then disappear...i.e. is that is for the .bat file. In other words, both iso are ready for burning at that point??

    Please help...

    S

  2. #1432
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skryten View Post
    I'm at wits end with these piece of s...t.....

    - 4.2U
    - error003
    - No wod or key (is this required??)
    - GameCube controller to get to rescue menu

    I've tried all options but nothing works.

    1) MarioKart PWNS
    - Loading MarioKart fine....but will not install channel. Goes blank when selecting "Install Channel"...i.e. never get to the disc swapping part.

    2) Sonic Black Knight - Disc Swap
    - Game loads to title screen
    - Press home and insert ssbb-pal, second disc just clicks and never spins up

    3) Carnival Games - Disc Swap
    - Game loads to title screen
    - Press home and insert ssbb-pal, second disc just clicks, clicks and never spins...if hitting reset just after swapping disc the returned to 003 error screen

    ....not a happy camper!

    Any clues or suggestions would be most welcome.

    PS! When running Swap-Disc-PWNS.bat, is it normal for the dos window to flash briefly and then disappear...i.e. is that is for the .bat file. In other words, both iso are ready for burning at that point??

    Please help...

    S
    it seems your wii has a modchip in it, cause you can autoboots just fine...
    but,
    from what you tell us, i can conclude that your problem is almost the same as me before.... which is... you don't have the right ISO for this method to work.
    i once have this problem too, and it turn out that the iso that i acquired is a wrong ssbbpal version, the iso is originally used ios 33, and a spanish ssbbpal version (it has english langguage, but it was the version that sold in spain)
    so i quickly search and finally got the right iso, which is originally used ios 36, and a pure english uk ssbbpal version.
    and it works perfectly... so try to find a correct iso to be used in this method, and you'll fix your wii...

    goodluck
    Last edited by chinmi; 03-28-2011 at 01:57 AM.

  3. #1433
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HRida View Post



    OK guys as u can see in the pic above I had this error as I burn the disc 2 using Mario kart method...



    my questions are :



    1-should I burn the disc 1 and disc 2 iso after MarioKart-PWNS.bat run or ssbb-pal and channel iso after MarioKart-PWNS.bat run (got confused)



    2-what is that error above ?? .... it happens for dl SSBB disc 2 when i set it to break at 2084960...any help I use verbatim dl dvd +r 8x ??



    3-I burn the disc1.iso at 4x and I set my chip to auto-boot then i insert the disc1.iso to wii using save mii screen it doesn't boot but if I insert another disc with modified mario kart iso for auto boot it boots to the game....any suggestions ??


    questions :
    1.you should burn disk1 and disk2.
    2.i think you can use another blank disc or use another DVD-rom to solve the problems mentioned in the pic.
    3.try dvd-r.

  4. #1434
    New Member Dienius Yus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HRida View Post


    OK guys as u can see in the pic above I had this error as I burn the disc 2 using Mario kart method...

    my questions are :

    1-should I burn the disc 1 and disc 2 iso after MarioKart-PWNS.bat run or ssbb-pal and channel iso after MarioKart-PWNS.bat run (got confused)

    2-what is that error above ?? .... it happens for dl SSBB disc 2 when i set it to break at 2084960...any help I use verbatim dl dvd +r 8x ??

    3-I burn the disc1.iso at 4x and I set my chip to auto-boot then i insert the disc1.iso to wii using save mii screen it doesn't boot but if I insert another disc with modified mario kart iso for auto boot it boots to the game....any suggestions ??

    From i've been through, BEFORE YOU BURN, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE VERIFIED THE GAME ISO USING "WIT V ***.iso" and NO ERROR (!H0-err,!H1-err,etc)
    And when u get this message I agreed with HRida, Just BURN ANOTHER DISC ;-)

  5. #1435
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

  6. #1436
    Senior Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    narse1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Southern Fairy Land
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    826
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by HRida View Post
    Is posting an img really sufficient information?


  7. #1437
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    lol my bad still posting didn't notice I post this image my bad....any way my question is this mean that it is well good ISO to burn ??

  8. #1438
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    I usually try opening the iso with wiiscrubber. If it gives an error than it's a bad iso. If it open fine then it's a good wii iso.

    And try checking the ios used on ssbbpal.iso before u try to burn. If it's other then 36 it probably not the right version to be used in this method.

  9. #1439
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    ssbb pal been burned with success thx it was my optical drive (LG)...I bought another one (Sony) and it work like a charm.........now my issue that the mario kart game won't boot I use -r dvds as (Princo-Imation-and Ridata) with no use just no boot from the savemiifrii screen....note: but if I make a DVD-r by auto boot using BootMe tool and IOSpatch to 36 or 250 it boot as full mario kart game but disc1.iso won't boot that is my official problem...thx in advance

  10. #1440
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HRida
    ssbb pal been burned with success thx it was my optical drive (LG)...I bought another one (Sony) and it work like a charm.........now my issue that the mario kart game won't boot I use -r dvds as (Princo-Imation-and Ridata) with no use just no boot from the savemiifrii screen....note: but if I make a DVD-r by auto boot using BootMe tool and IOSpatch to 36 or 250 it boot as full mario kart game but disc1.iso won't boot that is my official problem...thx in advance
    Have you tried the swap trick ? Maybe you got better chance there.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •