Page 131 of 202 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2020

Thread: Guide: How to fix Korean 4.2 error: 003 unauthorized device has been detected

  1. #1301
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    You can use smash stack without disc swap in the softmod guide, for all regions. But you can only load ssbb-pal from the recovery menu to fix bricks and on 4.2/4.3u/j/k wiis ssbb-pal can only be loaded via disc swap because you can only load in region games on 4.2/4.3 from the wii menu.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  2. #1302
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    so if I have SSBB NTSC their is no use to it right or am wrong ??

  3. #1303
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by HRida
    so if I have SSBB NTSC their is no use to it right or am wrong ??
    You can't load it from the recovery menu atm
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  4. #1304
    New Member erikie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    524
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 170 Times in 141 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    so using an autobooting unmodified smash bros PAL version on a 4.2E version 003 error wii it should not work to get giantpunes version to work?
    As I can start the disc fine from rescue menu although I cannot get exploit to start
    I am asking this as I accidentally burned the wrong iso after running wit and I am out of DL disc at the moment...
    And it should be much easier to use only disc instead of 2
    If you think I helped you please click the little thanks button
    Send me a PM if you have any questions regarding unbricking with infectus mod chip or post a message in here http://www.wiihacks.com/bricked-wii-...installed.html

  5. #1305
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by erikie View Post
    so using an autobooting unmodified smash bros PAL version on a 4.2E version 003 error wii it should not work to get giantpunes version to work?
    As I can start the disc fine from rescue menu although I cannot get exploit to start
    I am asking this as I accidentally burned the wrong iso after running wit and I am out of DL disc at the moment...
    And it should be much easier to use only disc instead of 2
    You can autoboot ssbb-pal from recovery menu on 4.2/4.3e and run smash stack pal.
    Use these smash stack files-
    SmashStack-PAL-KOR-With Save.zip
    SmashStack-PAL-KOR-Without Save.zip
    it should load without issue.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  6. #1306
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    "Family Party- 30 great games" works with DiscSwap-PWNS, with spin up.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  7. #1307
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    "Family Party- 30 great games" works with DiscSwap-PWNS, with spin up.
    can you tell us step by step when to push home button,
    when to push eject on the wii?
    when to swap disk?

  8. #1308
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeye2602 View Post
    can you tell us step by step when to push home button,
    when to push eject on the wii?
    when to swap disk?
    well usually if it's "with spin up" then :
    1. insert swap disc
    2. wait untill main menu
    3. press home
    4. press eject and eject swap disc
    5. insert ssbb-pal
    6. press home
    7. wait till it "spin up" (usually around 0,5 sec - 3 sec depending on game)
    8. press home
    9. choose "reset" from the wii menu

  9. #1309
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmi View Post
    well usually if it's "with spin up" then :
    1. insert swap disc
    2. wait untill main menu
    3. press home
    4. press eject and eject swap disc
    5. insert ssbb-pal
    6. press home
    7. wait till it "spin up" (usually around 0,5 sec - 3 sec depending on game)
    8. press home
    9. choose "reset" from the wii menu
    try it over 20 time,
    stil when i swap the disk with the smash brawl, disk start spinning, when i press reset, i get the message 003 error.
    what i do wrong?

  10. #1310
    New Member erikie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    524
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 170 Times in 141 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    You can autoboot ssbb-pal from recovery menu on 4.2/4.3e and run smash stack pal.
    Use these smash stack files-
    SmashStack-PAL-KOR-With Save.zip
    SmashStack-PAL-KOR-Without Save.zip
    it should load without issue.
    It worked after I renamed the folder from RSBK to 0SBK
    thanks a lot!
    If you think I helped you please click the little thanks button
    Send me a PM if you have any questions regarding unbricking with infectus mod chip or post a message in here http://www.wiihacks.com/bricked-wii-...installed.html

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •