Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 54

Thread: bricked

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by ilukmv View Post
    Do oyu have a link to the hackmi installer?
    Sorry, I don't. But it is the most popular app for the wii, so I am sure you'll find it. If you can't you are in over your head.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  2. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  3. #42
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    OK, you can try a few different versions of wadmanager. Also sd-cards can be picky depending on the app, so standard sd 1-2g of good quality is recommended. But if you are unable to get any version of wadmanager to run, try to enter the hbc by placing the boot.elf of the hackmii installer onto the root of your sd-card. Then load the boot.elf from preloader. If the loader starts, exit and it should exit to hbc. If the loader wont load, try to install usbloader gx into preloader, then boot the installed file, which will work better if you have a usb drive attached to the wii. If you can load usbloader gx, you can exit into hbc.

    Once in hbc you can try to load wadmanager as normal, you can try different versions if needed.
    You can also try to load wadmanager with cboot2 via bootmii and see if that resolves your issue, gc controler may be required.

    You are sure that cios38 installed to ios249 as it should? That is important.

    Keep me posted and I will throw more thoughts at you.

    Also you want to reinstall the ios70patched from the guide, not the nusd ios70.
    The ios70 patched from Messie's guide is unavailable as Mediafire seems to be having an issue. Do you have a link to this file?

    Thanks

  4. #43
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by ilukmv View Post
    The ios70 patched from Messie's guide is unavailable as Mediafire seems to be having an issue. Do you have a link to this file?

    Thanks
    There is an ios70 patched somewhere in my mediafire. I can post the link as I am at work now and have no access. If you click the little green frog, it will take you there.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  5. #44
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    There is an ios70 patched somewhere in my mediafire. I can post the link as I am at work now and have no access. If you click the little green frog, it will take you there.


    IOS70-64-v6687 [Patched][FreeTheBug].zip...this one?

  6. #45
    Retired WiiHacks Staff Tealc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sunny Wales, UK
    Posts
    7,152
    Thanks
    502
    Thanked 4,104 Times in 2,453 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    That sounds just right.
    Not really doing much Wii stuff these days.

  7. #46
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    That sounds just right.
    I was able to instal the ios 70 patch with WAD Manager via HBC. I have also reloaded the system menu. Now...do I have to run DOP-IOS MOD V7 then install preloader then install Starpatch?

    If I have to run DOP-IOS MOD V7 what ios do I DOP?????

    Since I originally installed preloader was it wiped out when I reinstalled the system menu? HO do I know if it is still there or not? I don't want to move forward with the DOP-IOS fiel if I have preloader installed?

    Thanks!!!
    Last edited by ilukmv; 12-06-2009 at 10:45 AM.

  8. #47
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by ilukmv View Post
    I was able to instal the ios 70 patch with WAD Manager via HBC. I have also reloaded the system menu. Now...do I have to run DOP-IOS MOD V7 then install preloader then install Starpatch?

    If I have to run DOP-IOS MOD V7 what ios do I DOP?????

    Since I originally installed preloader was it wiped out when I reinstalled the system menu? HO do I know if it is still there or not? I don't want to move forward with the DOP-IOS fiel if I have preloader installed?

    Thanks!!!
    You usually will not need to run dop ios, so you can skip it if you don't know. You do need to reinstall priiloader, here is the newest version
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  9. #48
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    You usually will not need to run dop ios, so you can skip it if you don't know. You do need to reinstall priiloader, here is the newest version
    what do I need to do to make sure any games I dowload from a torrent site or use any original games from installing updates?

    Thanks

  10. #49
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    You usually will not need to run dop ios, so you can skip it if you don't know. You do need to reinstall priiloader, here is the newest version
    Got Priiloader installed but click on System Menu Hacks in Priiloader and the screen is blank. What am I missing? If I am missing a file where do I put it on my SD card or do I need to reinstall priiloader again?
    Thanks as always!

  11. #50
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by ilukmv View Post
    Got Priiloader installed but click on System Menu Hacks in Priiloader and the screen is blank. What am I missing? If I am missing a file where do I put it on my SD card or do I need to reinstall priiloader again?
    Thanks as always!
    Sounds like you need a hacks.ini on your sd-card. The hacks can be found here.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •