Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: CHineses screen

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Exclamation CHineses screen

    OK well my screen turned to Chinese lang and I can't do anything at all. i have preloader but its not loading its v.29 I had a semi brick wii and then i fixed it then tried to change my Wii to A DarkWii theme, it loaded and when i went to the system menu it froze loading to the sysmenu. I restarted it and my preloader didnt pop up but a msg in Chinese and i cant load into anything PLease Help.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    It probably says you bricked your wii, in Chinese, well probably Japanesse. We usually have three options, lets see if any will work for you. If they don't, there is nothing you can do.

    Option 1- Boot2 bootmii, can be used to repair the wii system. If you have it installed you should see two flashed from the blue led drive light at boot with disk removed.

    Option 2- Preloader, this can be used to load a variety of apps, which would allow you to fix the wii. It is accessed by holding reset and booting the wii. It sounds like you don't have this as it would have been removed with a custom menu install.

    Option 3- Recovery mode. You may be able to boot the wii's recovery mode via savemiifrii. You need a gc controller modified to allow all four directionals to be pushed at the same time. Plug the gc controller into the 4th port, hold all four directions down and boot. You should see a black screen with your system menu version in the lower right corner, probably in Japanese in your case.

    Give that a try, if any of those are functioning let me know and we can begin the painful process of recovery. If not, go buy a new wii, buy new mainboard, or send it in to Nintendo for a large lump sum.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    It probably says you bricked your wii, in Chinese, well probably Japanesse. We usually have three options, lets see if any will work for you. If they don't, there is nothing you can do.

    Option 1- Boot2 bootmii, can be used to repair the wii system. If you have it installed you should see two flashed from the blue led drive light at boot with disk removed.

    Option 2- Preloader, this can be used to load a variety of apps, which would allow you to fix the wii. It is accessed by holding reset and booting the wii. It sounds like you don't have this as it would have been removed with a custom menu install.

    Option 3- Recovery mode. You may be able to boot the wii's recovery mode via savemiifrii. You need a gc controller modified to allow all four directionals to be pushed at the same time. Plug the gc controller into the 4th port, hold all four directions down and boot. You should see a black screen with your system menu version in the lower right corner, probably in Japanese in your case.

    Give that a try, if any of those are functioning let me know and we can begin the painful process of recovery. If not, go buy a new wii, buy new mainboard, or send it in to Nintendo for a large lump sum.
    OK i got it into the Recovery mode with the Gc controller Thanks but nothing is happening still i put in ssbb and it dosen't load still.(I had to pry controller open)

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by muckymuc View Post
    OK i got it into the Recovery mode with the Gc controller Thanks but nothing is happening still i put in ssbb and it dosen't load still.(I had to pry controller open)
    Option 1 & 2 are negative? Is SSBB original, or backup? Try to eject and reinsert the disk. The game must be original. If you have any other original games, see if they boot. If you can get a game to boot and your less than 4.0 system menu, you may be able to use a new game to update the wii.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Option 1 & 2 are negative? Is SSBB original, or backup? Try to eject and reinsert the disk. The game must be original. If you have any other original games, see if they boot. If you can get a game to boot and your less than 4.0 system menu, you may be able to use a new game to update the wii.
    Yes the first 2 are negative. When ever i put in the ssbb(Original) it says the firmare 3.2usa then it goes black after a few seconds and nothing pops up

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by muckymuc View Post
    Yes the first 2 are negative. When ever i put in the ssbb(Original) it says the firmare 3.2usa then it goes black after a few seconds and nothing pops up
    If the game won't load then it wont load. Try some other games, in your region, see if you can get a newer game to update your wii.

    Do you have the twilight hack installed on your wii?
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by muckymuc View Post
    Yes the first 2 are negative. When ever i put in the ssbb(Original) it says the firmare 3.2usa then it goes black after a few seconds and nothing pops up
    SSBB does not boot using recovery mode / savemii on NTSC systems.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    If the game won't load then it wont load. Try some other games, in your region, see if you can get a newer game to update your wii.

    Do you have the twilight hack installed on your wii?
    I dont have twilight hack but i did have a similar problem with this before but i could boot ssbb through recovery mode and use the smash stack to fix it.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,585 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by muckymuc View Post
    I dont have twilight hack but i did have a similar problem with this before but i could boot ssbb through recovery mode and use the smash stack to fix it.
    It appears the ssbb does not like to auto boot on ntsc systems, I have seen claims that it does, but it does not appear to be working for you. There is a another way. Apparently it may be possible to work your way into data management and install Indiana Pwns and the Twilight hack. It works by autobooting games and creating enough save files to max out the system memory, which will then send you to data management to fix the memory issue- giving you the opportunity to copy the hacked saves onto your wii. Have a look a this for details.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    It appears the ssbb does not like to auto boot on ntsc systems, I have seen claims that it does, but it does not appear to be working for you. There is a another way. Apparently it may be possible to work your way into data management and install Indiana Pwns and the Twilight hack. It works by autobooting games and creating enough save files to max out the system memory, which will then send you to data management to fix the memory issue- giving you the opportunity to copy the hacked saves onto your wii. Have a look a this for details.
    well I just tried to but in the New Super mario bros wii and that didnt show anything either just a black screen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •